FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Giveaway #61 - Cinder Kitten x2

Giveaway #60! This week-end, we are giving away 2x inv_misc_firekitty.jpgCinder Kitten pet.

We will pick the two winners randomly, in 48 hours, among those who gave us their opinion about Simulation Craft and told us whether they use it. We will be watching out for dummy accounts.

Posted Image

• Like 1

Hmmm.. tough on how to make it more lively, I like the forum just how it is. But.. maybe a shoutbox or add more polls, but actually I don't think its needed. Great site.. :D

hmm what more to add then what this crazy catlady said before,.....scratches head....tries to wake up the braincells which could help this great forum out even more then it already does......my help......

Nontheless this awesome kitty would fit perfect with all my others cats ingame and real life :))

Yeah simcraft, it's a useful tool but a little bit overrated by the masses. I only use it on personal purpose to check my class's stat values.

Edited by Dalik

Tried it, confused the heck outta me... Had no idea what I was doing! I guess I'll have to say don't enjoy SimCraft....

I really dont use Simcraft that often, only when i really see that my DPS isnt increasing and i need to see where i am failing.

On a side note, keep up the good work! I love using your guides for all of my toons! i literately have your site book marked to my home screen for easy access.

Never been big on them, but they are helpful to get players set in the right direction for being raid ready/dps improvement.

Besides that now about the pet. . .

ITS SO CUTE i just want to wubbly hug its fluffy flaming fur and take it home with me and i shall call it Fluffy, and he shall be mine.

Edited by Sneakyferret

just had a look at simcraft. Rather confusing and not user friendly, but there does seem to be some useful info on there from a DPS point of view

Never heard of "Simulation Craft", but i really do want a free little kitty, it looks so god damn cute!

yes i use simcraft.

to see which item gives me the greatest boost.

played tank in cata. didnt use it often back then.

but now i also play dd more frequently.

its a nice tool. to "compare". still. damage dealt in real battle may e higher or lower. because of mechanic&co.

i really like it. think i still havent got teh full potential of simcraft. ^^

I tried it out before but either due to lack of effort or understanding, likely both, didn't find it too useful, but I am sure it is a useful tool for many people :)

I thought I was doing good but then I started to use sim and realized I had everything wrong... Gems and reforges. I had to change them all. First why I simmed myself It told me that haste is better for me. When I reforged and gemmed into haste and simmed again it told me that mastery is better... Then I had an idea to delete my enchant and gem info from simulation tab. It showed me that mastery is the best and till now I am using this set-up! ^^ (I am playing affli warlock.)

• Like 1

simcraft? yeah if only i could get it to work I would use it, jk it's a great tool but a bit unreliable sometimes Posted Image

Nice pet and good cause it's being sold for.

I've tried using simulation craft but didn't understand it very well and didn't put much time on it neither. I think its a nice tool to evaluate how could you perform if everything is done just in the correct time

I was more a Rawr user in my raid days, but since I don't raid any more I don't care for simulate anything... Just reading IV guide values for the class I'm looking for and reforging in consequence is ok for me now.

That pet looks awesome. Not so eager about its battle skills, but damn, that little thing is cute! :)

• Sad 1

I've never been a big fan of Simulationcraft. I'm not an expert at using it by any means but I prefer to do my testing and practicing myself on dummies with recount or boss fights in heroics.

I use SimCraft for both Pawn and Ask Mr. Robot in order to help me optimize my gear, customized just for my build.

I personally have not tried to use Simcraft yet, I can definately see where it could be helpful though.

I do want to thank you again for your guides and all of the helpful information you provide for us. I am especially enjoying your leveling guides for all classes from 85-90 (extremely helpful)!!

Keep up the good work!!! Posted Image

Sign in to follow this