Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[WeakAuras] Oregorger Interrupt Counter

7 posts in this topic

I made a simple WeakAura for our Oregorger Mythic progression.

The aura announces the number of the cast in the current series of Blackrock Barrage.

It also displays a visual texture, indicating that an interruptible cast is currently in progress. The texture changes colour from red to green when the specific cast you are assigned to is in progress.

Video of the aura in action (video is from LFR but the aura was tested during our Mythic kill):

In order to hear the voice countdown you will also need my custom media addon.

If you don't use this extra addon you won't hear the countdown (One, Two, Three, Four, Five) as the auras will not have the sound files available to them. But the auras will work without it, only providing visual aid. If you do not wish to use my addon I recommend editing the aura for the dedicated interrupt assigning a sound warning to the specific cast you are supposed to interrupt.

WeakAuras strings

String for the Heroic/Normal/LFR version of the aura:

String for the Mythic version of the aura:

You need 2 versions of the auras if you wish to use them for all difficulties. The aura is based on checking the number of Blackrock Spines stacks on the boss. There are 5 casts instead of 3 on the Mythic difficulty and the number of stacks corresponds to a different cast.

How to edit the aura displaying the cast you are assigned to

1. Highlight the aura "Gorger INT H/M Dedicated" (H/M depending on the difficulty)

2. Go to Trigger and select Trigger 2

3. Edit the "Stack Count" value

Mythic difficulty:

1st cast - 4

2nd cast - 3

3rd cast - 2

4th cast - 1

Normal/Heroic/LFR difficulty:

1st cast - 2

2nd cast - 1

4. If you're assigned to the last cast (Mythic 5th cast, Normal/Heroic/LFR 3rd cast), disable Stack Count and select Inverse

Edited by Derienn

somehow the mythic version doesn't work for me, instead of the green "interrupt" I'm only getting the red ones

I'm sorry but I can't find any errors in the aura and I have been using it myself without issues.

Which cast are you assigned to? Can you make sure the Trigger 2 is set properly?

yep trigger 2 is set properly, last kick / 5th kick > inverse = doesn't work in mythic

first and 2nd neither, 

as I said, the heroic version works properly, no idea what's happening

I may have found it.

I seem to have made a mistake when creating the strings. I will edit the post in a few minutes, you can then either import the new auras or edit the aura yourself.

The aura Gorger INT M Dedicated has wrong Load options. It doesn't load on Mythic.

This is completely my bad. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for noticing.

The issue was that the strings probably contained an earlier version of the aura while I was using a newer one and I didn't realize the aura I uploaded contained an error.

I edited the pastebin so the link is the same ( but the string is different.

I hope this one works properly.

Edited by Derienn

Hey derienn,

I am fairly new to weak auras and I think this is a great concept. I have a question regarding the sound. Do I remove the sound clips from the .rar and attach them somewhere? Thanks for any assistance

The .rar file contains a simple addon I made. The only thing it does is making its media files available to other addons.

It will make the voice countdown available to WeakAuras. Without it you won't see the sounds in the WeakAuras Play Sound options.

So you just have to put the folder named ThatShamanThoMedia into ...\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\

edit: And have the addon activated when playing of course. It only uses <10 kB of memory, don't worry.

Edited by Derienn

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Deathspawn
      Hey guys, new to the fourm, not sure if this is the right place to ask or if anyone would be able to help, i have never made a weak aura and have no idea how it works i was hoping someone could help me make a weakaura for the proc from my legendary wrists ( Oneth's Intuition) Equip: Starsurge and Starfall each have a 20% chance to make the other free.
    • By Oscillate
      I checked around a lot looking for a weakauras string to import for my fire mage, to track my cds.  After coming up with nothing I liked, I made my own.  I thought I would share on here, for anyone looking to simply import a string to Weakauras, to track their abilities.
      You can add any trinkets, etc to this, by simply adding another "icon" within the group.
      This is setup as a group, that you can easily drag and re-position, as you see fit. (You can change the order of the abilities as well, from dragging them around individually)
      Here is a picture sample of it.

• By Epoch
      I have not had much luck finding simple Weak Auras for some of my toons since 7.x launched, so I made some straight forward and clean (to me) ones and thought I would share them.
      Screenshot is Unholy setup. Blood setup is the same with appearance changes.
      Unholy DK:
      Stack counter and Timer bar for Festering Wounds Duration Timer bar for Virulent Plague Duration and Cooldown timers for Dark Transformation and Gargoyle/Valkyr (Credit to for the functionality) Frost DK:
      Frost Fever and Cooldown timers (WIP) Blood DK:
      Stack Counter and Timer bar for Bone Shield: Duration Timer bar for Blood Plague Duration and Cooldown timers for Dancing Rune Weapon and Vampiric Blood Blood Boil Charge/CD Updated with new links to with updates to several strings.

• By doritos
      Hello Everyone,
      I was digging for a long time trying to find a weakaura that could use a progress bar to track the stacks of a buff instead of the duration. I tweaked the only existing WeakAura I found for use with Incanter's Flow.
      If anyone has any tweaks (specifically, I don't like how it lingers after the buff disappears) please share!
      Also, I place this combined group above it. Essentially just the incanter's flow buff icon that glows when it reaches max stacks. Helps to draw my attention briefly to it, as if the progress bar wasn't enough.
      d8ZwnaqBsz9esQtR0Uer12KK(SIMjPQAUesnBvDEf4MeINtY3KiFseP2Pe2lSBk2VkQFkr1WeHFlLtQGgQeLgSk0WLQoOuHNrj1XKuNtHSqsLLsirwSiXYf1dfr5PipMG1riH(lHAQenzvA6OUOiPRkIOllCDQAJKQCyQSzk12Lk9rjk(kHemnrQ5rirnsre(Uky0kuJNsYLiKKBjv01Ke3tejlJsmovKxtQkJAib5Gemifilj3sYRtEninqxqxibzv522QGHENgzD1twpQorI0JknYscy3z6kGguUTTkyOxjlPlnAK1vSUILe1woLa2DMUciNaVDdzENZils7gOibOWQEN5gxKcOCm3MroOpanZnFpiv82LTTggKUYLYYfr)PQNeK7ExEBg3lMZ7CgzfKGbTxqdnc69TdNpouOzoFSm5EqgVMmVZzKvOOg03CxibXUpmmKG08pVqcgmO7ABVc(Nhajin)ZlKGbdk3(asqA(NxibdgKTtG3MbsqA(NxibdguF3E29HHHeKM)5fsWGbj8oLcsqQ1m)aKiDuMubdYRcXcVtPaXzFak7ecibP5FEHemyWGbjajkQHeKtG3UHmVZzKfPDduKaeN35mYqcsWR4MM4X7naXRwCbP6J)hEbvxx1s1sG8QiznVHHoq2()vcod0bYRcXQ(4)HxOdKXPfGgAeCgoYjT68r9(2bqcnVHbvbKqZB4Y7JSJBzqIYjfiJtluqIIAqP(E12noFuxooagmOXXohZOiDvqFZDHee7(WWqcsZ)8cjyWGeENsbji1AMFasKoktQGbDxB7vW)8aibP5FEHemyq52hqcsZ)8cjyWG672ZUpmmKG08pVqcgmiBNaVndKG08pVqcgmivFiaji1AMFGIAqA(Nxirrn0bgmiVkel8oLc6aLDcbKG08pVqcgmyq5yUnJCqFaAfAgqU7D5TzCVyoVZzKvqcg0EbnuVZhhk0mNpAj5jaDyV8yuKUkiJxtM35mYkuudIdR4K1(wgsuKgfjadgfwGeKtG3UHmVZzKfPDduKaKtG3Mrbjif7YmKGUnXZVDa6an)2bX2zNwasuiC6RdF2PeffXz15Je7e0Nc0Tjw18Ml0bs18MlOHgoY2oHq0DCVnJs0IS6JeYT)xZuNJ5pKHvSOPM3CvIw)TdI4mUK3MtqZVDqStG3MbKAC7ayq2RzvJHeKQ5nxqdnCKTDcHO74EBgLOfz1hjKB)VMPohZFidRyrtnV5QeT(BheXzCjVnNGUnXQM3CrkGbdIZ7Cgzibz7)xj4mqhivF8)WlO66QwQwcKxfIv9X)dVqhibVIBAIhV3aeVAXfKxfjR5nm0bY40cqdncodh5KwD(OEF7aiHM3WGQasO5nC59r2XTmOKkPazCAHcsuudk13R2UX5J6YXbWGbno25ygfPRc6BUlKGy3hggsqA(NxibdgKW7ukibPwZ8dqI0rzsfmO7ABVc(Nhajin)ZlKGbdk3(asqA(NxibdguF3E29HHHeKM)5fsWGbz7e4TzGeKM)5fsWGbP6dbibPwZ8duudsZ)8cjkQHoWGb5vHyH3PuqhOStiGeKM)5fsWGbdkhZTzKd6dqRqZaYDVlVnJ7fZ5DoJScsWG2lirCwD(iXob9PaDyV8yuKUkiJxtM35mYkuudIdR4K1(wgsuKgfjadgfwdjObLBBRcg6vTuLkwpkr1QwBDPQPlvc2DMEeiNaVDdzENZils7gOibioVZzKHeKQp(F4fuTLtJSEeiVkeVMUrwfifqQ(4)cNwGIAlwSu6eibVIBAIhV3aeVAXfKxfIv9X)dVqhiVke7nldDGAhmLB(bqhOOByyqDiWBZC(ysQCP8biVkeNdn3AwZePaYRcXgNwaDG8QqSQp(VWPfqhiJtlanm3mk9TMZh1LJdNpMSXU8ma5nr3WWGCEUbY40cfKOOguseUFnZZht9xR2ScmyqJJDoMrrDfqFZDHeKxfInr3iJuaXUpmmKGuRz(bkQTgKM)5fsWGbP6dbibPwZ8duudsZ)8cjkQHoWGbDxB7vW)8aibP5FEHemyqEviMDFyyOdKxfIfENsbDGYTpGeKM)5fsWGbj8oLcsqQ1m)aKiDuMubdY2jWBZajin)ZlKGbdk7ecibP5FEHemyqEviwOPLIJHoq9D7z3hggsqA(Nxibdgmi7MHPvuhOOkO7Q6F3aIDc6tbsujakhZTzKd6dqRqZaYQYTTvbd96SAPkvSUuIrvSKyu1sNSa7otpcK7ExEBg3lMZ7CgzfKOOgsqCENZidjiLpLOBy4YMd71kquztv)6hepOpa58zhivF8)WRcsWGu(uIUHHjVT9AfiXjRdskMKDikjb5nldQ)DdImiJtluqIIAqP(E12noFuxooagu0nmmOKiCppg0nsXBBlh0hGsIu1Fz1lj1pyqEdN35mYqcgmyqh2lpgf1vaz8AY8oNrwHclG8goVZzKHeKQp(VWPfOO2IflLobg0Ebv2Clfxk)GZhts1hkfyuKgsq2ndtROoqr9iq3v1)UbYWkgKOsbkhZTzKd6dqCyfdYjWB3qM35mYI0UbksaAq522QGHEDwQsIQjgvNir6r1JoL4eS7SIfqU7D5TzCVyoVZzKvqcgKvLBBRcg6vTs1sLSuTsLejonQKLtWUZ0JazNDAbXzh7qrjqh2lpg6v60PAlNsBDDLk1wozTfy3z6rGmEnzENZiRqrnOXXohZqVkwN(uclLSKU(uLsjSKg2DM(eioVZzKHeKQp(F4fuDDvlvlbsWR4MM4X7naXRwCb5vHyvF8)Wl0bY40cqdncodh5KwD(OEF7aiB))kbNb6ad6BUlKGy3hggsqA(NxibdgKW7ukibPwZ8dqI0rzsfmO7ABVc(Nhajin)ZlKGbdk3(asqA(NxibdguF3E29HHHeKM)5fsWGbz7e4TzGeKM)5fsWGbP6dbibPwZ8duudsZ)8cjkQHoWGb5vHyH3PuqhOStiGeKM)5fsWGbdAVGgQ35Je7e0NcmyqDrrDAl1Gba Images for demonstration:
      Hope this helps!
    • By Pandacho
      I'm starting this new thread where you can post or request shaman weakauras for the Legion expansion.