1 post in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
We are a somewhat newly formed raiding guild focused
on providing a home to the serious players of Emerald Dream that
want to progress through all content but can only commit a limited amount of time to the game. The core members and leadership of the guild that returned for Legion have been playing games together for 7+ years and quite a few of us know each other in real life.
We come from a plethora of locations, careers, and video game experiences but our love for gaming at a higher level has bonded us together. Our first mission at hand is to establish a roster of 40-45 members which will allow our members to have a 'show up when you want' attendance policy. Our progression raid invite priority will be based on attendance percentage. To accomplish this we are sounding the 'Call to Arms' in search of just a few more skilled raiders to finish off our roster.
all raids are optional - Invite priority based on attendance percentage
- Sunday: 9:00pm(ST)[W-PvP/Rated BGs/Arenas/Keystone-Mythics]
- Monday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Clean up content]
- Tuesday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Progression]
- Wednesday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Progression]
- Thursday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Progression]
- Friday: [No Guild events]
- Saturday: [No Guild events]
What We Offer
- Experienced leadership [Top 25 U.S. raiding during TBC & Wotlk/R1 Gladiators/World first in SWTOR & EQ.]
- Mature raiding environment [We DO NOT tolerate drama - We DO encourage mild intoxicants & Laughter.]
- Casual raid schedule [You choose what days you can raid by accepting or declining guild calendar invites]
- Progression [The #1 goal in all progression raids is to PROGRESS. When a wipe occurs we do not complain we identify the problem, then correct the issue immediately.]
- Fair loot system [Personal loot for Heroic ~ MS>OS free roll for Mythic.]
What We Require
[ul]- 18+ years old [We play the game for fun, not to babysit or censor our conversations.]
- Raiding Experience [If you stand in fire we do not want you!]
- Class knowledge & Comprehension [Know your class & spec - Perform YOUR job in raids.]
- Late night EST playtimes [Ability to attend at least one raid every week to be considered for core raider rank.]
- Thick skin & Personality [We want people who can take a joke and fire one right back otherwise, raiding would be boring.]
- Character upkeep [Gems/Enchants/Flask/Food/Attunements/Relic slots/Pre-quest/Item level]
- Microphone & Headset [Communication is paramount to success in PvE & PvP]
- Curse voice [This is the main voice program we will use for PvE & PvP Push-to-talk required][/ul]
'Glory of the Legion Hero'
7/7 - Normal
7/7 - Heroic
1/7 - Mythic
Current Recruitment Needs
- Tanks - Low [Prot Warrior(With DPS offset)]
- Melee DPS - Medium [Warrior/Feral/Rogue/Ret/WW]
- Ranged DPS - Medium [SP/Warlock/Hunter/Boomkin/ELE]
- Healers - Low [H-Priest/MW-Monk]
- Short application on our website.
- Short interview via Curse voice.
- Two week trial period. [Extensions if needed]
- Promotion to Core-Raider or Demotion to Social.
If you have any questions or would like to join <Tophat Standard> please contact any of the following officers in-game or via Curse Voice.
- Bigmacs [Healing Officer] CV = Khemist757
- Oghmann [Ranged Dps Officer] CV = araleus
- Armoredpope [Tank Officer] CV = timegogo
- Numptey [Melee Dps Officer] CV = Numptey13
- illyih [Website/Raid Admin Officer] CV = Oz821
Hello, everybody! We're Heralds of Strife, a Horde raiding guild on Wyrmrest Accord. We are looking to pick up more players for Emerald Nightmare progression.
What We're About
Heralds of Strife is a warm, welcoming community. Our current members range from previous top US 34th raiders to promising newcomers that are hungry to learn and improve. When we are not raiding, we are actively playing many games, from Hearthstone to Overwatch and many others that our guild members have suggested. Heralds of Strife is more than just a raiding guild on World of Warcraft, we are friends who are looking to have fun and get to know each other in our free time. That said, our primary focus will always be to complete the most challenging content that World of Warcraft has to offer during its relevance.
2/7 Mythic EN
7/7 Heroic EN
Saturday - 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM PST
Monday - 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM PST
Tuesday- 6:30 PM-9:30 PM PST (Alt raid, normal/heroic, as needed)
We use a Loot Council with defined parameters. This is broken down into several categories:
Attendance Performance Attitude Biggest Upgrade Recent Wins
We publicly record attendance and items received (via RCLootCouncil). Our devoted, down-to-earth leadership has the experience and knowledge needed to ensure upgrades are given to the proper players for progression while maintaining a fair, friendly, and entertaining guild atmosphere.
Heralds of Strife is a raiding guild primarily. As such, we do have a trial period for new recruits. With that being said, new raiders will have a 2 week trial period. This trial period begins at the start of the first raid upon joining, and ends on the last raid of the 2nd week.
The three core principles expected of trials:
Reliability Positivity Adaptability
Reliability: We expect our trial raiders to show up for raids, on time, and prepared with the basic necessities to do the raid efficiently. We also expect our trials to have some knowledge on encounters, but we are more than willing to help teach and nurture our raiders. Make a commitment with us and we will do our very best to make sure that you're taken care of. We want to get to know you, as you're not just numbers on our spreadsheet. Here in Heralds of Strife,YOU matter.
Positivity: We encourage our trial raiders, and our members, in general, to have a positive attitude, ranging from casual conversation to raid progression. There will be nights where progression might seem rough, but, pushing forward with a positive mindset are one of the keys to success. C'mon team, we can do this!
Adaptability: Our leadership takes the opportunity to analyze our performance logs after each raid night, offering those who are lagging behind some constructive assistance in the long-term goal of improving the player. Our team is only as strong as the player next to us, so we want to work together to overcome any obstacle that may be hindering our performance. Our motto is "iron sharpens iron".
How To Join
Fill out an application @ heralds.wowlaunch.com. If we're interested in your application, we will reach out to you ASAP for a follow-up interview in Discord.
Lorvid - Lorvid#1749 (GM)
Ritticus - Ritticus#1171 (Co-GM)
Nathanios - JayRinzler#1405 (Officer)
Effuse - Ignorance#1506 (Officer)
Rebkah - Rebkah#1877 (Officer)
Hi, we are a fairly newly formed guild with a good core group of players with 4/7H experience. We are looking for people to expand our core group into a strong raid team.
We are in need of players that can heal whilst mastering the other aspects of raid encounters. We will also consider DPS and Tank applicants. Our guild is still small but we do try and do as much together as we can, we run mythic+ to gear in between raids.
We are interested in players that can play well rather than a particular iLvl however it would be great if you were gear readyto slot into raids straight away. We have ran some combined guild runs to 4/7H but would like to be in a position to run our own Heroic raids soon.
Disc or Holy Priest
200k+ single target ranged DPS
Guardian Druid/Protection Warrior
Thanks for reading,
Zaneda <Casually Bad> GM
<Mythic on Mains> is a heroic raid team comprised of adult raiders who value their time while progressing through current content. The core group came together in Warlords and cleared all content on both Normal and Heroic.
We raid Thursday and Sunday evenings.
Invites: 7:45pm -- First Pull: 8:00pm -- End: 11:00pm (Eastern)
We are a laid back group looking to have fun while working on current content.
There will be wipes as we learn. But no raging tantrums or frothing at the mouth. Adult humor and language in chat and voice is ok, however be respectful and mature.
Be available for a majority of both scheduled evenings (Thu/Sun) and for the entire scheduled raid time (Invites: 7:45pm, End: 11:00pm).
We have very low tolerance for no-shows. We understand emergencies happen but ask that you make every effort to let us know of an absence as much in advance as possible. Remember there are other humans setting aside their time to do this as well.
Gear must be enchanted with appropriate enchants.
Slotted gear must be gemmed with appropriate gems.
Maintain an appropriate understanding of your class talents and rotations. Healers must be able to heal effectively. Tanks must be able to tank effectively. DPS must be able to pew pew effectively.
Bring appropriate buff food, potions (heal, mana, combat), and flasks.
Read and view fight strategies and videos when asked.
Graciously take suggestions for improvement and direction on voice chat.
Bring the fun.
If you are interested in joining us, please apply on this thread at our guild forums: http://forum.myextralife.com/topic/57225-mythic-on-mains-37h-77n-thusun-8-11pm-lfm-dps/
You do NOT have to server transfer or join the guild to play with us.
InReverie is looking for you! Currently 5/7 H!
Any Ranged DPS
Always considering exceptional players of any class and spec.
We’re a Horde guild that’s been raiding since 2005 on Zul’jin and not looking to stop anytime soon. We’re a guild made up of RL friends that pride ourselves on community before all else. We believe this is what gives us a strong core to succeed in anything we put our efforts into.
We use personal loot for our Normal and Heroic runs.
Raid Days and Times (All times in EST as that is our server time) :
Who We Want:
Players that are knowledgeable of their classes and roles they will fulfill within our raid.
Able to come to all three of our raid days with minimal absences
An understanding that this is a more relaxed raid environment and to expect wipes
If you have what it takes to be a part of this great team and community, feel free to contact any of the officers for additional information or visit our website: http://inreverie.wowlaunch.com/