Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[EU-Twisting Nether][H] <VonDutch> BRF: 3/10M, DPS and healer

2 posts in this topic

VonDutch is a social progression guild. It used to be a Dutch guild, hence the name, but it is currently a mixed country group with English as main language. To continue our mythic progress, we have a dps spot for one or more of the following classes:

Retribution Paladin

Shadow Priest

Windwalker Monk

Mistweaver Monk/Resto Shammy

Progression Raid days:

Wednesday 19.30-23.00 Server time

Sunday 19.30-23.00 Server time

Monday 19.30-23.00 Server time

Occasionally extra optional raid days are planned.

TS is required to have, a working mic is not required but appreciated

Loot rules:

- Loot will be rolled for, Mainspec>Offspec, with an understanding that if something is a big upgrade for someone else and only minor for you, you will yield the item

- Tier tokens will be rolled for, but loot council decides where they go to in the end, completing tier sets/quality of tier sets will be taken into account

- Trials will roll their Mainspec with Offspec rolls

- BOE's will be rolled for Mainspec only, otherwise they will be sold on Auctionhouse to help fund guild repairs...

To apply, please go to

Raid day added, healer classes added

Edited by Pandacho
The thread name was updated according to the Section posting rules. Please do not bump the thread more than once a week.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By zanpander
      so im 848 ilvl and in mythics i do around 150k-200k dps  but mostly on the low end  is this normal ? 
      rotation  the icy veins rotation 
      warcraft log ( im new to making logs so idk if i messed this up or not )
    • By LanceFW[/img]     Valiant Vengeance was created about 7 years ago by the same leadership that is held today. We are a progression minded semi-hardcore guild who has raided since WoTLK. Each raid tier we have gotten progressively better at our pace and we plan to be a competing guild in Legion. VV raids 3 nights a week for a total of 9 hours a week.   Progression: 3/7M 7/7H   Raid Times: 6-9PM Pacific Raid Days Tues, Thurs, and Sun Loot System: EPGP Voice Comm: Discord   Current Recruitment Needs:   Tank Will make considerations 1 RDPS of any class . 1 Strong healer with a good DPS os, prefer R Sham   All applications regardless of role and spec will be considered if you can make our raid times and perform to our standards.   Our guild is comprised of members who have been with us for quite awhile, over several raid tiers and and expansions. We are pretty close knit and are wishing to add to the team. Just because we are progression minded and serious about raiding does not mean we do not have fun and just be friends. VV is a strictly no drama guild and any of those who wish to start it are immediately removed. If you are seeking a friendly, fun guild to raid with and be competitive with in Legion, VV is the place for you!   For any questions please add me on Btag or apply on our Guildsite. Raid Leader and Guild Master: Pyra#1209 Co-GM: Lance#1115 Guild Site:  
    • By Subs01
      <Wakening> is a newly formed guild on Sylvanas alliance side, we are looking to fill up the ranks to get a full team ready for mythic. 

We are a semi-hardcore guild, we expect you to be performing your best and constantly looking to improve, 5/7 was cleared on our first night together so things are moving along smoothly!

Our raid times are Wednesday, Sunday and Monday 21:00 - 00:00 server time.

Currently we are looking for players of all classes but specifically ranged DPS and Tanks. 

Please contact Subs#2165 on battle tag or reply to this thread if you think you're up to it!
    • By Primarch
      First all, glad to be here.  Secondly, I have some friends playing and they need me to play a single target DPS machine.  Right now, I'm thinking Rogue, or Arms Warrior.  Possibly Mage or Shaman as a backup selection.
      Warrior can also tank if need be.  I had considered Paladin, but I have heard they can't do well in Mythic stuff? 
    • By Triggie
      <Ruin> Alliance on Ravencrest is recruiting DPS

We are a guild created by a large group of friends who have been playing games together for years we have decided with the upcoming release of legion we would like to create our own guild, We are a friendly bunch and we like to have fun while we play and we spend alot of time online talking on teamspeak while playing wow and other games.

The shared vision of the guild is to clear all Mythic content in legion in a relaxed and sensible raid enviroment - we have extensive raid experience in old content and current Mythic content as many of us have been playing since vanilla.

Raid times listed below are servertime:

- Wednesday - 20:00-00:00
      - Thursday - 20:00-00:00.

What we expect from you.

- 90% Raid attendance.

- Commitment to raids which includes:

- Bringing consumables(Flasks, Food, Potions & Runes).

- Knowing the fights and any mechanics relevant to the encounter.

- Knowing your class, rotations, using any macros and addons that will help improve your performance.

If the above interests you please apply on our forums:

Or contact an officer directly

Nymme - Gromtor#2887
      Shadowzade - Reaper#2889
      Triggie - Sniiq#2331
      Bizket - Bizket#2741

Thank you for reading.