FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vacade

MW HPS Help

Logs

Armory

So I really need some help. I've been struggling with my hps since the WoD changes and consistently feel well below where i should be in hps. Apparently im not the only one as i am being sat more and more by my raid team. 

It consistently feels like, unless i get off a lucky revival, my hps just stays low. Even on easier farm fights im a good 10k, if not more, below the other healers even though it feels like im pumping out as much as i can - all while the other healers are rocketing off. 

When raid healing is light, and not much is going on, im trying to cycle chi by using uplift to gain mana tea stacks for later. it leads to a lot of overhealing. i really dislike stance dancing, so if there is a way to stay in serpent and not have to swap that would be fantastic.

I seem to be going through my mana if im not careful and have nothing to show for it. 

please help!

There's really no need to use Uplift as heavily as you did, especially with a comp that has a Holy Priest and a Druid that are also raid healing. EvM is much stronger than it was in MoP and should be put on your active tanks as often as possible. I also noticed that there were a lot of empty GCD's where all that showed was your Healing Spheres going off; you have enough instant abilities that you should still be able to go through a steady rotation when moving, and if you're standing still, you should default to Soothing Mist without even thinking about it.

I have the same problem, all the way up until WoD, my healing was great. In raids, pvp whatever, I was always top 2 or 3. Now, I am seriously considering switching to dps. I have looked at the recount and noticed that the other monks are using renewing mist a lot, I always relied mostly on my soothing mist. So, i'm not quite sure how theyre using it. I've tried, but I don't know if theyre just targeting people randomly or what? All I know is that it has killed my confidence and now I cant even heal a stupid heroic! I'm hoping I can find an addon that will teach me the mechanics of how to use it. I barely rank in the top 5 of 5 healers!