FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
KaSekhem

When are you all going to update?

I really enjoy the guides you all have for the few heroes and the 1 map.... but there is alot more heroes and maps now... please update??? Id love to come here to get my talent builds for all heroes...

I really enjoy the guides you all have for the few heroes and the 1 map.... but there is alot more heroes and maps now... please update??? Id love to come here to get my talent builds for all heroes...

Guides can only be written as fast as the guide-writers can write them.

We've been releasing hero guides at about the same pace since we started the Heroes of the Storm section. We will get to all of them, as well as the maps, but it's not something that can be done very quickly. Our goal certainly is that eventually you will be able to come to our site for all Heroes of the Storm builds and strategies. I hope that's clear enough :)

I've noticed that there have been a lot of characters added to the list of guides now. But i'm still a tad confused as to how Azmodan is yet to be included considering new heroes like the Butcher, Leoric and Johanna have been added. Is there an ETA for my beloved Azmo? I know what i'm doing with him for the most part, but it would be nice to see what a more experienced player thinks etc. And map guides ETA?

We're doing our best to have everything up as soon as possible. We just started with the more popular heroes. We only have 11 heroes left (and 28 covered), so you just need to wait a few more weeks at worst smile.png