FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
juker92

I'm stuck at rank 17-18

Hello, i've been playing Hearthstone for 3 months now and i crafted all the cheap decks for every class this site has to offer. They are pretty good, but i can't reach the ranks you are supposed to get with these decks. I reached rank 15 2 seasons ago and that was the highest rank i've got so far. Lately i can't even pass rank 17, i lose 6 out of 10 matches, always beaten by legendaries or more expensive decks than mine. I just surrender when the other uses Dr Bum...
What can i do? I'm not spending a dime on this game for now. I've seen some of Trump's Teachings, but he uses decks very different than mine...
Halp!

Edited by juker92

Which cheap decks are you using? You probably just need some more practice. The competition has gotten a lot better. My advice is concentrate on playing one to two decks and getting really good at those. Also, watch some of the best streamers play those decks (amaz, strifecro, firebat, trump, etc.) Finally, play more aggro type decks when climbing the ladder. Playing a control deck will usually make the games go on longer, which means you are spending a lot more time each match then if you played aggro. If you want me to watch you play a couple games, I can give you pointers.

• Like 1

Which cheap decks are you using? You probably just need some more practice. The competition has gotten a lot better. My advice is concentrate on playing one to two decks and getting really good at those. Also, watch some of the best streamers play those decks (amaz, strifecro, firebat, trump, etc.) Finally, play more aggro type decks when climbing the ladder. Playing a control deck will usually make the games go on longer, which means you are spending a lot more time each match then if you played aggro. If you want me to watch you play a couple games, I can give you pointers.

Thanks, i'm using the Cheap Rogue, Low Budget Mech Aggro Mage, Cheap Druid, Cheap Shaman, Low Budget Aggro Warlock and Cheap Priest (all from this site, y'know, the Sottle decks). I got the best results with the Warlock, Rogue and Mage, but never got past 15 and lately can't go past 17. My tag is #1578 if you want to add me, i usually play at 3-4 PM (GMT -3). Any tip or trick is welcome :D