2 replies to this topic Started by patbelanger, Jan 24 2013 01:20 AM
- - - - -
  • Please log in to reply

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:20 AM

patbelanger
  • patbelanger
  • Vagrant
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
Hi, i recently got two Claws of Shek'zeer and yesterday i got Gara'kal, Fist of the Spiritbinder . I asked to many peoples if I should keep my two claws of sheekzer from LFR or if I should replace one of them with the 489 ilvl fist. Seems that keeping the two claws is the solution that is the most popular but i am not sure. Which ones of the 3 should i use?

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:46 AM

Stoove
  • Stoove
  • Sha of Science
  • LocationUK
Since you have *two* claws you might consider using MH Claws and OH Fist. Reason being that the extra DPS from the fist translates into harder hitting Lava Lash (good). If you keep the MH claws with the Sha gem and reforge according to Ask Mr Robot, you'll probably end up better.

Stoove is the wizard of all things shaman related. He is neither late nor early, For he arrives precisely when he intends to.

The sole test of theory is experiment. The sole test of experiment is theory.

Theorycraft, Simulationcraft, Experimentalcraft. Who says WoW and science are different?

I use this as my moderator voice.

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:53 PM

Damien
  • Damien
  • Administrator
  • LocationParis, France
Here are some simulation results with the Enhancement Shaman T14N profile in simc ( Enchant Weapon - Dancing Steel on both weapons and Crystallized Dread on one of the Sha-touched weapons) As you can see, there is very little difference between the various possibilities.

Join us on IRC! | server: irc.quakenet.org | port: 6667 | channel: #icy-veins

Active Users

0 user(s) are browsing this forum 0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users