FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
patbelanger

Help to choose weapon

Hi, i recently got two inv_hand_1h_pandaraid_d_02.jpgClaws of Shek'zeer and yesterday i got inv_hand_1h_pandaraid_d_01.jpgGara'kal, Fist of the Spiritbinder . I asked to many peoples if I should keep my two claws of sheekzer from LFR or if I should replace one of them with the 489 ilvl fist. Seems that keeping the two claws is the solution that is the most popular but i am not sure.

Which ones of the 3 should i use?

Since you have *two* claws you might consider using MH Claws and OH Fist. Reason being that the extra DPS from the fist translates into harder hitting Lava Lash (good). If you keep the MH claws with the Sha gem and reforge according to Ask Mr Robot, you'll probably end up better.

Here are some simulation results with the Enhancement Shaman T14N profile in simc (inv_misc_enchantedscroll.jpgEnchant Weapon - Dancing Steel on both weapons and inv_legendary_breathofblackprince_int.jpCrystallized Dread on one of the Sha-touched weapons)

As you can see, there is very little difference between the various possibilities.