Topic Details

PTR 5.2: Jin'rokh the Breaker Video

5 replies to this topic Started by Vlad, Jan 27 2013 08:04 PM news jinrokh the breaker throne of thunder patch 5.2
- - - - -
  • Please log in to reply

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:04 PM

Vlad
  • Vlad
  • Administrator
  • LocationRennes, France
Hey guys! We put together a video of the fight against Jin'rokh the Breaker, the first boss in the Throne of Thunder, the raid coming in Patch 5.2 Enjoy!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:54 PM

Pandariah
  • Pandariah
  • Squire
  • LocationPennsylvania
Wow, thank you for the preview! That's a very interesting boss, and it's really nice to see Blizzard implementing unique mechanics into the new raid... Or at least this first encounter! I personally haven't played on the PTR, because I prefer to wait until Blizzard has made its final changes and such to the patch. However, you guys certainly didn't do bad at all with that attempt. I think that once things are set in place, you will have no trouble progressing through the new raid! Lord knows I personally will only see the new raid in LFR, myself, due to my guild's lack of progression, but that's alright. ;) I can watch you guys destroy things, and watch in awe from afar. Great video, and thanks for posting, sir!

Posted Image

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:14 PM

sallyboo
  • sallyboo
  • Footman
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
Hey, thanks for the PTR videos! As someone dying to get into the new raid I love these previews/guides. I'd also like to know if you plan on making "complete" guides for when the content is actually on live servers? I find your voice very soothing and the videos very pedagogic and easy to understand. I dare say I might even prefer your videos over the Fatboss ones!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:56 AM

mrfreeze
  • mrfreeze
  • Farmer
Nice preview. Thanks for the video.

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:42 PM

Vlad
  • Vlad
  • Administrator
  • LocationRennes, France

Hey, thanks for the PTR videos! As someone dying to get into the new raid I love these previews/guides.

I'd also like to know if you plan on making "complete" guides for when the content is actually on live servers? I find your voice very soothing and the videos very pedagogic and easy to understand. I dare say I might even prefer your videos over the Fatboss ones!

We absolutely will be making proper guides, both written and video, once the content is on live servers :)

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:28 AM

mrfreeze
  • mrfreeze
  • Farmer
two thumbs up!

Active Users

0 user(s) are browsing this forum 0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users