Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad

patch 5.2 PTR 5.2: Jin'rokh the Breaker Video

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

We put together a video of the fight against Jin'rokh the Breaker, the first boss in the Throne of Thunder, the raid coming in Patch 5.2 Enjoy!

Wow, thank you for the preview! That's a very interesting boss, and it's really nice to see Blizzard implementing unique mechanics into the new raid... Or at least this first encounter! I personally haven't played on the PTR, because I prefer to wait until Blizzard has made its final changes and such to the patch. However, you guys certainly didn't do bad at all with that attempt. I think that once things are set in place, you will have no trouble progressing through the new raid! Lord knows I personally will only see the new raid in LFR, myself, due to my guild's lack of progression, but that's alright. ;) I can watch you guys destroy things, and watch in awe from afar. Great video, and thanks for posting, sir!

1 person likes this

Hey, thanks for the PTR videos! As someone dying to get into the new raid I love these previews/guides.

I'd also like to know if you plan on making "complete" guides for when the content is actually on live servers? I find your voice very soothing and the videos very pedagogic and easy to understand. I dare say I might even prefer your videos over the Fatboss ones!

Hey, thanks for the PTR videos! As someone dying to get into the new raid I love these previews/guides.

I'd also like to know if you plan on making "complete" guides for when the content is actually on live servers? I find your voice very soothing and the videos very pedagogic and easy to understand. I dare say I might even prefer your videos over the Fatboss ones!

We absolutely will be making proper guides, both written and video, once the content is on live servers :)