Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Duufhfj

Should I disenchant some legendaries for other legendaries?

4 posts in this topic

So I've played Hearthstone for about 3-4 months now and I have unlocked 2 wings of naxx and 1 wing of black rock. The legendaries I got from packs are Archmage Antonidas, Golden Hogger, Sylvanas Windrunner, and Malygos. I play mostly Mage and hunter and a little bit of rogue. Should I disenchant some of my legendaries for other legendary like Alex or Dr. boom?

I'd only disenchant legendaries if you need a specific legendary for a deck archetype, since they're virtually impossible to get and very expensive to make.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I personally disenchant any legendary that I know has never and probably will never see play in competitive decks(gruul, onyxya, mekgineer termaplug,...). When you are playing the game without spending cash on it, getting 400 dust for a card you probably will never use is more than worth it.

If you get a golden legendary it's totally fine to dust it even if it is a somewhat good card, since you will be essentially trading 1600 dust worth of cards for 1600 worth of cards to spend how you see fit(or to put it simply, you will be trading a legendary card for a legendary card of your own choice).

Edited by batanete
1 person likes this

Yes, I think you should. Out of these legendaries, only Hogger isn't used. However, he is a golden card and that means enough dost for another legendary or epics/rares.

Craft Boom if you have most of the remaining cards or just craft rares and epics if you miss any (luckily, hunter doesn't use any epics, aside from Snake Trap which can be easily substituted).

1 person likes this