FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Bamski

New Website for Guild

I am just looking for some opinions and input regarding a new website I have put together for my Guild. What do you people of Azeroth think? Design-wise? something missing? Something irrelevant?

http://gamingdeluxe....riang/index.php

Obviously the URL is temporary at the moment - as we are not sure if we are even going to be using this website or not.

Thanks for your time Posted Image

Looks very nice. The only thing you might look at changing is the color of the font for the top row of links? Maybe to a lighter gray or just a more contrasting color? Good work!

• Like 1

Very fair point Vladamyr! I have changed the "selected colour", the "hover colour" and the general colour of the menu bar text. Looks much better and easier on the eyes :) Cheers!

• Like 1

Also implemented a new "Teams" tab along the top. The Second Team isn't finalized just yet, as it's not completely decided, so looks a little dull ^^

I like it you are putting up current content. The formatting and fonts do matter and all but the content of the site is much more important. I personally really like the look and due to the content (the fat boss guide is you current progression boss) being up to date I give this site a 94/100.

Also, you have clearly stated rules and expectations for your members.

Edited for grammer

Edited by Nymexx
  • Like 1