Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

wow Draenor Dungeons Bonus Event (10th - 15th February)

1 post in this topic

Are you feeling unloved by the factions of Draenor? This is your chance to remedy that and become an exalted member of their clans!

As the month of February continues, we are entering our next bonus event: the Draenor Dungeon event. This event allows you to farm reputation in the 8 dungeons located around Draenor. You can earn the reputation with certain factions depending on which dungeon is being completed. A full list of which reputation is awarded where can be found below:

Council of Exarchs (A) / Frostwolf Orcs (H)

• Shadowmoon Burial Grounds
  • Grimrail Depot
  • Iron Docks

Sha'tari Defense (A) / Laughing Skull Orcs (H)

• Everbloom
  • Auchindoun

Steamwheedle Preservation Society

• Bloodmaul Slag Mines
  • Upper Blackrock Spire

Arrakoa Outcasts

• Skyreach

If you are hoping to farm these reputations to exalted over the weekend, there are a few tips you can use to maximise your reputation gained, such as:

• The reputation gain will not change between Heroic and Mythic, so make sure to complete the dungeons on Heroic if you only want reputation.
  • You do not need a trading post to get reputation with the Sha'tari Defense or Laughing Skull Orcs, but it will give you more reputation per kill if you have a level 3 building.
  • You can always farm other reputations in the dungeons at the same time if you are wearing a Tabard of that faction.
  • inv_guild_standard_alliance_c.jpgBattle Standard of Coordination works well for any large trash pulls, since the mobs are killed for reputation.
  • Certain dungeons, like Everbloom, can have their trash farmed and then reset via the Reset All Instances button. This can be the most efficient way to farm reputation quickly.

While doing all of this, don't forget to pick up the weekly quest, Emissary of War, which requires you to complete 4 Mythic dungeons for 500 Valor and a inv_treasurechest_felfirecitadel.jpgIron Fleet Treasure Chest.

If you're wondering about the other events in February, make sure to check out our survival guide to the month ahead.

Happy farming!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      I had this new gold flipping idea today that involves the Spirit of Harmony Trader Danky. He offers a variety of MoP reagents and you can buy Spirit of Harmony in the Auction House.
      For this method, I was comparing prices of my realm, which is US-Illidan (Oct 24)
      Filtering the Goods
      First of all, Spirit of Harmony needs to be up in the Auction House for a reasonable price. I got 1x for 150g, which is perfectly fine.
      I've checked my realm for goods offered by the vendor in exchange for a single Spirit of Harmony and found that I will be operating with the following:
      Green color indicates profit per 1x Spirit of Harmony spent (given I've purchased one for 150g).
      Red color indicates current prices of exchanged goods on my realm US-Illidan (in case I'd decide to sell right away).
      5x Black Trillium Ore (46.43g/pc)*5 > 232.15g (+81.15g) 5x White Trillium Ore (38.75g/pc)*5 > 193.75g (+43,75g) 20x Ghost Iron Ore (6.75g/pc) I have Mining, so I'm smelting them into 10x Ghost Iron Bars (23.49g/pc) > 234.9g (+84.9g). Note that the vendor sells a lot of other goods and its up to you to compare your realm's prices to what is worth your exchange. Like, for me, spending spirits on 20x Kyparite is a bad idea, because I've bought a Spirit of Harmony for 150g and the twenty ores are priced 2.7g each.
      What Next?
      Good question. I've been doing a little research on what is and isn't worth it. I came to the following conclusions:
      Prospecting the items would be a bad idea in both cases and would bring either no or RNG-based income. Prospecting 5x Ghost Iron Ore will yield 1-2 green MoP gems most of the time (5% chance to prospect MoP rare gems), which are worth only a few gold. e.g. Alexandrite worth 7.65g/pc, Pandarian Garnet worth 6.8g/pc, Roguestone worth 2.95g/pc, Tiger Opal worth 3g/pc, Lapis Lazuli worth 1.94g/pc and finally Sunstone worth 8.09g. Prospecting 5x Black Trillium Ore or 5x White Trillium Ore will give 1-2 rare MoP gems (17% chance), which isn't worth it, compared to the AH price of both items. Even though rare MoP gems are still a desirable commodity, because Jewelcrafters use them for various panther mounts, e.g. Primordial Ruby (155.56g) > Ruby Panther. Smelt Ghost Iron is good as it gives our Ghost Iron Ore a lot more value (as seen above). Ghost Iron Bars are used in Blacksmithing / Engineering to craft various rare items. 5x Ghost Iron Bars are needed to craft Contender's Spirit Bracers (646.88g) or Contender's Revenant Bracers (674.77g). You can craft 2 of these items for a single Spirit of Harmony. Smelt Trillium also gives our Black Trillium Ore & White Trillium Ore more value. We need two of each (that's 170,36g) to craft a single Trillium Bar (179.75g - currently the price is somewhat low, was 214g an hour ago). Sales

So I came to the conclusion that I should sell raw Black Trillium Ore  if I wanted to make profit and don't have Mining. (Note that the ore prices vary per realm and selling Black Trillium Ore only could lead to a decrease in their overall price, which is why I like to sell various good types, hence smelt them).If you have Mining, sell Trillium Bars. There's nothing bad by smelting the ores into Ghost Iron Bars and sell. If you happen to have Blacksmithing, you could sell even gear produced from the bars.
    • By Starym
      7.1 is here tomorrow, but when is Trial of Valor opening? Blizzard give us a preview of the raid as well as the release schedule. It'll take a while before we get in there, but it'll be worth it to finally finish the job we started in both Halls of Valor and Maw of Souls!
      Since Loken’s betrayal, Odyn has been trapped within the Halls of Valor as Helya plots in the shadows to claim the souls of his valarjar champions. In recent days, however, great heroes have arrived in the lands of Stormheim in the Legion’s wake. Hoping that their might and determination could tip the scales and end Helya’s reign, Odyn summons these champions for a final test.
      Helheim was just the beginning of Helya’s bid for the souls of the valarjar champions and her machinations for Odyn. In the new raid dungeon, Trial of Valor, Azeroth’s heroes will be able to journey further into this tale of betrayal when the doors open on November 8.
      Developer Insights: The idea for this raid was hatched during development of our Halls of Valor and Maw of Souls dungeons, and as we were playing through the zone of Stormheim internally. We had established both Odyn and Helya as titanic figures that couldn’t be completely vanquished by a 5-player group, and during questing players could only hope to sneak past the guardian Guarm through deception. In the past, we have at times failed to resolve minor plot arcs like this, and we wanted to make sure that we didn’t repeat that mistake here. Mechanically, Trial of Valor is positioned as an interlude between the Emerald Nightmare and the upcoming Nighthold raid, offering a new challenge that complements the Emerald Nightmare without obsoleting its rewards.
      Minimum Level: 110
      Bosses: 3
      Odyn: In ages past, Odyn led the titan-forged armies against the Black Empire of the Old Gods. For millennia he has been confined to the Halls of Valor by the curse of his bitter nemesis, Helya. Odyn seeks mortal champions to vanquish the ruler of Helheim and secure his freedom.
      Guarm: Helya’s vicious three-headed hound stands guard at the gates of Helheim. Bred to require neither comfort nor sleep, Guarm remains ever-watchful for any invaders who come to challenge the reign of his cruel mistress.
      Helya: Though she once served as Odyn’s right hand, the vengeful Helya will stop at nothing to ensure that her ancient curse binds the titan keeper to the Halls of Valor. No longer satisfied with ruling her shadowy realm, Helya now commands her vast kvaldir army to plague the lands of the living.
      Raid Unlock Schedule
      November 8 - Normal and Heroic
      November 15- Mythic and Raid Finder
    • By Stan
      Learn everything about Patch 7.1 in our own Survival Guide!
      In preparation for the 7.1 release, we've been busy working around the clock to preview everything what the new patch contains. Here's our own survival guide!
      Alt-Friendly Changes No need to be Friendly to unlock World Quests. Falcosaur Pets & Mounts A new rare breed of falcosaurs can be adopted as pets. New Adventures in the Broken Isles New pets to earn, Alcaz Isle is getting new content, hunters will be able to tame mechanospiders. Professions
      Blood of Sargeras Trader & New Profession Recipes Preview of the trader along with new recipes for your profession to pick up. Raids
      Trial of Valor New world quests, encounter previews, loot tables. Karazhan Is making a glorious return as a 5-player "raid". Encounters & loot tables. Nightbane 9th Boss Rumor has it that Karazhan will feature Nightbane as a secret boss. Quests
      Illidan's Story Illidan's story continues to unravel with two new quests. Suramar Campaign Quests Suramar is in danger and the elven races must unite for a common purpose. PvP
      PvP Reward Changes Many reward changes are coming in the latest patch. Nagrand Arena Visual Update Nagrand Arena receives a facelift. Reputations
      Talon's Vengeance Preview of the new PvP reputation in the Broken Isles, including rewards. Misc
      Action Camera Returning The Action Camera makes a glorious return!
    • By Starym
      Trailer for an upcoming Emerald Nightmare guild movie by Taiwanese player Bucc looks plenty impressive.
      With 7.1 just around the corner and Trial of Valor soon after, the timing of this video is pretty good as we get to look back on the first raid of Legion in a pretty short format. The "Fight for the Dream" trailer comes to us from Bucc, from the Taiwanese servers and is an intro to his guild's upcoming full Emerald Nightmare "movie", and is pretty great!
      Thanks to mrazgrass  on reddit for pointing the vid out!
    • By Stan
      Patch 7.1 delivers some nice changes for alts! The first one is related to Suramar dungeons that have a reputation requirement, while the other one deals with World Quests.
      In Patch 7.1, the Arcway & the Court of Stars will be accessible to all your alts if you unlock them on your main character. The reputation requirement to start the quest for both dungeons is 8,000/12,000 Honored reputation with The Nightfallen. The second change is related to World Quests.
      You won't need to attain Friendly reputation with Legion factions on secondary characters to unlock World Quests. After reaching Level 110, you can go straight to Dalaran, talk to Archmage Khadgar who gives you Flight Master's Whistle. The Blood of Sargeras trader Illnea Bloodthorn now sells Order Resources Cache. It's BoA so it may be relevant to your alt.
      Some other things I'd like to see implemented that would improve alt quality of life:
      Account-wide reputation, or the Mists of Pandaria reputation system; you bought a tome to increase reputation gain for your alts by a % after reaching Exalted with a faction "the regular way" on your main. Shared Artifact Power or Artifact Knowledge. Are you currently playing an alt or are you still busy with your main?