FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
zeffrell

5.2 vp points

So assuming that most people will be vp capped when 5.2 is live what is or would be the recommend purchases to start off with. 3k vp can go by fast

Depends on your itemization preferences and how your gear is. If someone was unlucky with bracers and only has 476 bracers but has a 502 neck and two 510 trinkets, they might want to go bracers first. It also depends on how you'll progress through the rep progression...more rep = more options for valor.

Zeffrell - you said your subscription expired, or maybe your free trial? I can re-start your free trial so you can test out the features if you want :) Email me your AMR user name. feedback -at- askmrrobot dotz com (punctuation removed to avoid scrapers)

Anyone to restart mine Zooper? I've been number crunching all day on stuff to buy tomorrow but maybe upgrades are the way to go atm. My username is RivaCom

Edited by RivaCom

zeffrell and rivacom - you both have an extra day on your free trials now. Both of you started trials 1 week ago and they expired late last night, just in time for the patch. Such bad timing, I'm super sorry! But hey, now you have 1 more day to test it out :)

I wanted to let you know it's purely coincidence - Mr. Robot didn't end them because of the patch, it's just that you started the trials 7 days ago. Have fun!!!

So assuming that most people will be vp capped when 5.2 is live what is or would be the recommend purchases to start off with. 3k vp can go by fast

Are we going to be able to buy stuff right away without gaining rep with a new faction?

Neck 522 will be available right off the bat, and I remember reading an interview with one of Blizzard's top guys (can't remember which one), that as far as he knows, friendly rep is reached after 1-3 bosses killed in the raid, so I am hoping for Ring/Trinket/Wrist to be unlocked after my 1st raid session.

Any news regarding new reputation:

- how much rep from trash?

- is there a way to get friendly without killing first boss?

Can get to 2999/3000 on trash. Gotta kill a boss to access that trinket ;)

Every trash give 30 reputation and bosses gives 300 without any reputation buff.

You will need - with guild perk - 4 runs + 1 boss kill to reach at friendly, but if u have free time, go for 5 runs + 1 boss kill to optimization.

Edited by JvChequer

Bring your Battle Standards. As long as someone in your raid remembers, you get 330 rep. Have forgetful members drop them while you are killing trash.

Can get to 2999/3000 on trash. Gotta kill a boss to access that trinket Posted Image

Just want to put this out there, but if you do the vault run scenario using the key you can find a different type of key inside some of the chests. When the scenario ends you are able to open up some new chests in an antechamber. Some of those chests contain clickables that give you Shado-Pan rep. If you don't think you'll be killing a boss for awhile, then this is your ticket to trinket-dom.

Edit: To be more specific, the key you're looking for is called inv_misc_key_15.jpgBurial Trove Key, which again, can be found in chests while doing the scenario. When the scenario is over you will have a chance to open the chests I referenced. Don't accidentally leave this room until you open the chests, because I don't think you can get back in until you do the scenario again.

They open Lei Shen's Burial Trove, which has a chance to give you achievement_faction_shadopan_assault.jpgShado-Pan Assault Insignia.

Edited by Omaric
  • Like 1

They open Lei Shen's Burial Trove, which has a chance to give you achievement_faction_shadopan_assault.jpgShado-Pan Assault Insignia.

i think from tuesday to sunday, i've managed to get 4 of these in my chest from the last daily quest. as i'm doing trash runs for rep, i've been pretty stoked about it.

I hate these reps. Only exciting thing is I'm 6k/12k honored already, and at exalted, you can buy 522 shoulders for 700g. Hopefully it won't matter and I'll have my T15 shoulders by then. The best part of the daily rep is the triceratops mount you get. I hate rep gating...really really hate it.