FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Tabock

Help with my gear!

Ok hello fellow warriors. I play a fury warrior and have since BC. I used to use AskMrRobot the last expansion, and it worked great for me. I am getting to run heroic HFC on a regular basis and we clear it almost every week. Anyway I have a ton of stuff in my bags there is a lot. So My ilvl ratring is 723 and it seems to me that MrRobot cares more about the ilvl than my secondary stats. Like crit and mastery for one. But it does factor in strength more so that any of the other stats. So here is my gear I currently wearing and it is "OPTIMIZED"! Lol So any ideas and advice would be great!

Tabock from Hyjal  is my toons name. The armory seems to be not loading stuff current at the moment.

================

Admin edit: I edited your post with an active link to your armory.

Hey, I just checked your gear out and it seems to be decently set up. although as a fury warrior the strength isn't your main prio, you should try to sit around 25-27% crit unbuffed (30-32% buffed) with enough haste to reduce BT's cd lower then 4 sec (with class trinket Haste is your lowest prio stat) and fill the rest with Mastery.

The 4 set you should be using is Helmet, Shoulders, legs and gloves and swap the Chest with either the Iskar Chest if you've got enough Crit. or the Reaver chest if not. The reason you want the Tier Shoulders instead of the Chest is because there are so many Chests that are better optimised for fury warriors then the Tier chest then there are for the Shoulders (and lets be honest 304 mastery and 164 multistrike (iskar Chest) > 274 multistrike and 194 Haste (Tier chest) Where haste is useless if you've got the class trinket anyway.

And as for Askmrrobot they worked well for MoP and Early WoD (HM and BRF) because they prioritise Strength over Stats and with the Ilvl scaling in HFC destroys it completly

I know I'm not the greatest Warrior out there but if you want a guildline you can check me out on Armory Garlanda-Alonsus EU

Aim for this:

• Velhari Neck
  • Archimonde Shoulders
  • Archimonde Cloak
  • Tier Chest
  • Iskar Bracers
  • Mannoroth Belt
  • Weapons from Archimonde

Your boots technically could be replaced by the ones from Archimonde, but I don't think you'll have enough crit without Mythic gear.

Your gear looks pretty good to me. However, your top priorities should be getting the heroic version of the drinking horn because that will boost your damage by a noticeable amount and getting either a tyrant or archi weapon. The hellrender is good (especially your WF one) but you're getting a ton of multi out of them and imo multi is horrible, I would rather have the haste off of tyrant's weapon.

Regarding what Garlanda said; I disagree completely. Both the tier shoulders and chest have poor secondaries but the archi shoulders are way better than any other set of shoulders or chest because of the perfect secondaries and the extra ilvls. However, your crafted chest is very good too so that might be a pretty tough choice.

Your gear looks pretty good to me. However, your top priorities should be getting the heroic version of the drinking horn because that will boost your damage by a noticeable amount and getting either a tyrant or archi weapon. The hellrender is good (especially your WF one) but you're getting a ton of multi out of them and imo multi is horrible, I would rather have the haste off of tyrant's weapon.

IMO, with Tabock having the class trinket, I believe Hellrender is the way to go, since haste is at a lower priority than even multistrike.