FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sebblol

Looking for a team.

Hello!

As the title says I'm looking for a amateur / semi-professional clan or team to join and to improve together with. Allthough I have only played Hearthstone for roughly 4 months I feel that I have adapted to the game fairly quickly. My current goals are to reach atleast the top 15% on ranked every season but I wish to go climb even further as I go along.

The reason why I want to join a team is to up my game, I want to get as good as I possibly can at this game and I think being able to discuss and learn together with other players would be a healthy way of doing so. 

Personal Information:

Name: Seb

Favourite decks: Midrange Hunter, Combo Druid and Oil Rogue.

If this sound interesting to you then feel free to contact me here on the site and we can discuss further!

Do you mean an e-sport team, or just some people playing "together" and improving each other's plays? Also, 15% si somewhere around rank 12-11. 

Do you mean an e-sport team, or just some people playing "together" and improving each other's plays? Also, 15% si somewhere around rank 12-11. 

Well either really, I'm just looking for a group of people to develop together with.

And yes i know what you're thinking, "You really think an e-sports team would be intrested in a rank 11 player?" Well no i'm not expecting a professional e-sports team to be interested but if there was an amatuer or even an semi-professional one then who knows. smile.png

Not part of any team but if you wanna practice, discuss cards, decks possible synergies share and attempt to improve each other's deck I'd be down.

Not part of any team but if you wanna practice, discuss cards, decks possible synergies share and attempt to improve each other's deck I'd be down.

Yeah sure that sounds great! Do you play on EU though? I noticed that i forgot to mention that i play on EU in the post.

The problem with amateur e-sport tournaments is that they are for a very area, such as the country (for example ESL tournaments). So, if you are looking for an e-sport team, I recommend you to look for players in your vicinity (Hearthstone has a feature to show you players playing on the same LAN site). 

If you meant it in the way Valkyr described, then I am down for it as well. KingMe did the same thing for NA server.

Yeah sure that sounds great! Do you play on EU though? I noticed that i forgot to mention that i play on EU in the post.

Ah.. I'm on the NA server :(

Hi, I'm interested in working as a team, I think it will be a fun experience. I play on EU but I'm more of an arena player, but i want to move into ranked a bit more. I play on EU and I live in Denmark. :D

The problem with amateur e-sport tournaments is that they are for a very area, such as the country (for example ESL tournaments). So, if you are looking for an e-sport team, I recommend you to look for players in your vicinity (Hearthstone has a feature to show you players playing on the same LAN site). 

If you meant it in the way Valkyr described, then I am down for it as well. KingMe did the same thing for NA server.

Yeah i have noticed that aswell and in time i will be trying to get in to some "free" tournamnets. Also i didn't know you could see what palyers are playing on the same lan site so i will have to check that out!

If you're interested then we can definitely play together!

Ah.. I'm on the NA server sad.png

Oh damn that's a shame sad.png

Hi, I'm interested in working as a team, I think it will be a fun experience. I play on EU but I'm more of an arena player, but i want to move into ranked a bit more. I play on EU and I live in Denmark. biggrin.png

Anyone that's motivated is welcome! smile.png

Count me in aswell Im ending seasons mostly around rank 9 if that is fine for you

That is more than fine! Wow i'm thrilled with all the good responses this thread has gotten biggrin.png

I usually float around rank 14-12, even though I've been playing forever lol, but I'd like to focus more on getting better and discussing strats biggrin.png

So yeah I'm interested if you're still looking, my username is Veronicake#1492

Edited by Veronicake

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Entiquity
      Greetings everyone!
      My name is Entiquity and I am with the Shadows Gaming Consortium<SGC>. We are a fairly new clan in Diablo 3, however the SGC has been arounnd and in other games for a number of years now.  The SGC offers a low-key environment to just enjoy the game with other players.  All of our players are mature, eager to play the game and always willing to help a fellow clan-mate.
      The SGC offers a full website, discord server and very active leadership. The SGC Board of Directors is always active and around daily. Our website can be found at http://www.shadowsgamingconsortium.org and our main discord server can be located at https://discord.gg/w4qHZS9
      We are looking for players of all levels, ages and skill levels. We just want active members that want to play the game(s) of their choosing with some friends and create some good times. And being that our Diablo 3 clan is newer, we are looking for active leaders as well, to help us grow and expand.  If any of this sounds of interest to you, please send me an in game message, or friend request or pm here. 
      My bnet tag is Entiquity#1357

The SGC looks forward to hearing from you and hopes to see you in game!
    • By SceppY
      Ancient Serbian clan has been rebuilt and now we are recruiting able nephalem to join us in seasonal battle for prestige and glory on European leaderboards.
      We preffer ascendants of Yugoslavian heroes, sons of brave Balkans.
      Our Vojvoda SirVule od Zlatibora aka Zlatiborska mećava is vaiting for your request to join our common goal so we can dominate once again.
      Name of the clan is  SRB Serbia D3
      Here are battle tags of our Vojvoda and few distinguished Ratniks:
      SirVule#1912
      Mike#28752, Kamacho#2946, FLOYD#1189
      Send request, make your ancestors proud and your wifes angry.

• By adarkness
      Have you grown tired of playing alone? Are random trolls and little kids sucking the life out of your game play? Looking for higher-ranked players to learn from? Stuck in "wood league" and can't quite figure out what you're doing wrong so you can rank up?

The Marauders is an international, you heard it; international, multi-gaming clan that focuses on both skill and fun in select MOBAs and Shooters. You may ask why skill first? Simply because we have a heartfelt belief that as you grow and gain skill in your game, fun is a byproduct of winning more often!

Unlike most clans, we don’t expect new applicants to already be extremely skilled at the game they main. We boast a roster of players at literally all skill levels, from Bronze to Grand Master. We help each other get better and even provide coaching. Aye, you read it right, we coach our newbie and Bronze league players. One of our chief goals is that our members achieve and maintain a high level of play and for that we have coaches, who have shown exquisite talent and are willing to pass their knowledge onwards.

We are looking to grow our numbers on HOTS side, so we can set up cool new things like: Tournaments and expand our teams&coaching offering. On the fun side we have Game nights: A weekly get-together where we form teams and either scrimmage one another or make up funny game modes!

Interested? You know you are! Head over to our website at www.marauderclan.com, create a profile and then reply to the thread titled "applications". Tell them Darkness sent ya under the referral and ill make sure you get right into playing games with us . Add me also at adarkterror#1591
    • By Shine
      Heya all,
      I know @Cablenerd already made a post for this but since he's currently not very active I'm (partly) taking over some of his recruiting.

Our clan is called the Marauders and we are working heavily on our overwatch department. We are currently starting to form teams and will be having practice nights to work on general tactics/knowledge/skill in overwatch. Once a month we will hold an in-clan tourney between different teams in 6v6 as well as 3v3 and 1v1 situations.
      Obviously we are looking for YOU to join our ranks.
      If you are interested hop over to the website of awesomeness and submit an application. Make sure to mention me (LORDmeSH1NE) as your reference if you do.
      Do you have any questions or remarks? Don't hesitate to comment here or send me a message.
      I hope to more people coming in so we as a clan can be healthy and prosperous.
      Make sure to smile at least once every day. (especially after killing symmetra)
      Shine
    • By BaumDeezy
      Fever Clan is a multi-gaming clan for casual and competitive players alike. We strive to provide a fun and friendly atmosphere for all of our members.
      We are one of the biggest clans with over 1,200+ active members. Our members play a wide variety of games (World of Warcraft, Starcraft 2, Hearthstone, League of Legends, Dota 2, Heroes of the Storm, Call of Duty, Battlefield’s, Warframe, CS:GO, Evolve, Smite, ESO, DCUO, Rift, Minecraft, Rust, Path of Exile, consoles, and the list goes on).

Fever hosts a TeamSpeak server which can hold up to 500 people and usually has 100 - 150 people online nightly. FeverClan also has an extremely active forums (over 1,200+ active users) where members can talk with each other on just about anything.

Fever also has community coin (reward) system where you can earn coins for attending game nights, posting on forums, recruiting new members, and many other ways. These coins can be used, through the fever store, to get your own TS room, beta keys, steam games, and much more.

How to join: Potential members applying to Fever must be at least 15 years or older. You can become a member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our teamspeak server. The interview is quick and nothing to worry about!

Register here: http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php
      Submit application: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application
      Interviews: Conducted on our teamspeak server ( ts.feverclan.com )

------------------------------------------------------------
      When answering “How did you hear about Fever Clan:” on your application please remember to put the following:

Fever Member Referral
      Referrer: Baum
      ------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your time and I hope you choose to join the pandemic! If you have any questions, I’d be happy to answer them!

-|Fever| Baum