Sebblol

Looking for a team.

17 posts in this topic

Hello!

As the title says I'm looking for a amateur / semi-professional clan or team to join and to improve together with. Allthough I have only played Hearthstone for roughly 4 months I feel that I have adapted to the game fairly quickly. My current goals are to reach atleast the top 15% on ranked every season but I wish to go climb even further as I go along.

The reason why I want to join a team is to up my game, I want to get as good as I possibly can at this game and I think being able to discuss and learn together with other players would be a healthy way of doing so. 

Personal Information:

Name: Seb

Favourite decks: Midrange Hunter, Combo Druid and Oil Rogue.

If this sound interesting to you then feel free to contact me here on the site and we can discuss further!

Do you mean an e-sport team, or just some people playing "together" and improving each other's plays? Also, 15% si somewhere around rank 12-11. 

Do you mean an e-sport team, or just some people playing "together" and improving each other's plays? Also, 15% si somewhere around rank 12-11. 

Well either really, I'm just looking for a group of people to develop together with.

And yes i know what you're thinking, "You really think an e-sports team would be intrested in a rank 11 player?" Well no i'm not expecting a professional e-sports team to be interested but if there was an amatuer or even an semi-professional one then who knows. smile.png

Not part of any team but if you wanna practice, discuss cards, decks possible synergies share and attempt to improve each other's deck I'd be down.

Not part of any team but if you wanna practice, discuss cards, decks possible synergies share and attempt to improve each other's deck I'd be down.

Yeah sure that sounds great! Do you play on EU though? I noticed that i forgot to mention that i play on EU in the post.

The problem with amateur e-sport tournaments is that they are for a very area, such as the country (for example ESL tournaments). So, if you are looking for an e-sport team, I recommend you to look for players in your vicinity (Hearthstone has a feature to show you players playing on the same LAN site). 

If you meant it in the way Valkyr described, then I am down for it as well. KingMe did the same thing for NA server.

Yeah sure that sounds great! Do you play on EU though? I noticed that i forgot to mention that i play on EU in the post.

Ah.. I'm on the NA server :(

Hi, I'm interested in working as a team, I think it will be a fun experience. I play on EU but I'm more of an arena player, but i want to move into ranked a bit more. I play on EU and I live in Denmark. :D

The problem with amateur e-sport tournaments is that they are for a very area, such as the country (for example ESL tournaments). So, if you are looking for an e-sport team, I recommend you to look for players in your vicinity (Hearthstone has a feature to show you players playing on the same LAN site). 

If you meant it in the way Valkyr described, then I am down for it as well. KingMe did the same thing for NA server.

Yeah i have noticed that aswell and in time i will be trying to get in to some "free" tournamnets. Also i didn't know you could see what palyers are playing on the same lan site so i will have to check that out!

If you're interested then we can definitely play together!

Ah.. I'm on the NA server sad.png

Oh damn that's a shame sad.png

Hi, I'm interested in working as a team, I think it will be a fun experience. I play on EU but I'm more of an arena player, but i want to move into ranked a bit more. I play on EU and I live in Denmark. biggrin.png

Anyone that's motivated is welcome! smile.png

Hey! If you are interested in playing, add me on Bnet: BaumDeezy#1953

Count me in aswell Im ending seasons mostly around rank 9 if that is fine for you

Hey! If you are interested in playing, add me on Bnet: BaumDeezy#1953

I will do!smile.png

Count me in aswell Im ending seasons mostly around rank 9 if that is fine for you

That is more than fine! Wow i'm thrilled with all the good responses this thread has gotten biggrin.png

Posted (edited)

I usually float around rank 14-12, even though I've been playing forever lol, but I'd like to focus more on getting better and discussing strats biggrin.png

So yeah I'm interested if you're still looking, my username is Veronicake#1492

Edited by Veronicake