Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anicaler

[US-THRALL][H] <Grumpy Old Farts> 5/13M Heals, few dps, off tank

1 post in this topic

<Grumpy Old Farts> is a 7 year old Guild on Thrall (PvE).  We are currently rebuilding and recruiting core raiders to fill our Mythic Roster. 

Raid Times: Core Team (5/13M)

Wed, Thurs & Sunday nights 7.30-10.30pm EST 

High Priority Classes for CORE Team:

► Non DK Tank

► Balance Druid (Heals OS)

► Shadow Priest (OS Heals

► Arcane Mage

► Unholy DK

► WW Monk

► Resto Druid

► Holy Pally/MW Monk

About us: 

We have always prided ourselves on being a smaller, closely-bonded Guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since the Burning Crusade and/or previous MMOs. Some of us know each other in real life and think of each other as friends and family. We have not only built a raiding guild, but a raiding community.

What we want:- 

Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and have a thorough knowledge about their class. We are all social creatures that enjoy each others' company. We are a guild of team players.- We are looking for people looking to be part of a team for the long term. We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals. We've always been the 'good guys' of our servers.

More information can also be found on our website:

www.Grumpyoldfarts.enjin.com

If you are interested in either a Core raiding position or as simply as a valued social member of our guild, please add any of the following btag's: 

► Recruitment Officer: Anicaler#1924 

► Raid Leader: HnH#1171

or simply leave a comment below.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Brutal
      <Bad RNG> is a Semi-Hardcore Horde raiding guild recruiting for our raiding team to progress quickly through Mythic's! The guild is currently located on Detheroc, but many realms are connected together. The list of connected realms are "Detheroc, Dethecus, Lethon, Haomarush, Blackwing Lair and Shadowmoon" but many guildies are located on the realm Lethon(Including leadership). Which are all US-PvP.

Group 1 - 3/7 M EN (currently not recruiting, but fill-ins occasionally snagged from group 2)
      Group 2 - 7/7 H EN, 3/3 N TOV (open recruitment below)

Mainly we're recruiting people who will be in our core raids but we also accept PvP player as well as casuals. We make sure everyone is comfortable in the guild to maximize their play-style. But we do ask for anyone who joins to have a tough skin on their back to take criticism and jokes. 

All players recruited for raiding positions must earn their way to their position, that doesn't mean you won't raid. We rarely sit players.

We will cross realm trial you if you wish, but you will not get loot until you join. Completely up to you. We also have people that will help you transfer if you're interested in not spending cash on it.

Current Needs

Group 2

Tanks:
      Currently none.
      Melee DPS with Tank OS:
      Currently any.
      Healers:
      Mistweaver Monk Ranged DPS with Healer OS:
      Currently any.
      Melee DPS:
      None (still apply, things change)
      Ranged DPS:
      Shadow Priest
      Balance Druid
      Mage(High) Arcane
      Frost
      Fire
      Warlock Destruction
      Demonology
      Affliction
      Hunter(High) Beast Mastery
      Marksman  
       Shaman (ele)  

Raid Times

Group 2:

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday - Monday included for alt runs or pushing progression.
      8:00PM - 11:00PM CsT (server time)
      6:00pm - 9:00PM PsT
      9:00PM-12:00AM EsT

How to apply!
      Contact the Raid Leader for all Guild inquiries
      Recruitment Contact:
      Brutal#1229
      http://badrng.enjin.com/
    • By Mystykall
      [H] <Blackhole Gaming> US-Illidan – Recruiting Raiders – Two Day - Mythic - Tu/Th

We are a 2 night raiding guild looking for more players. Raid times are:

Tuesday /Thursday 7:00 - 10:30 PM (CST) server time. 

The leaders of <Blackhole Gaming> have been playing WoW since the game was released with multiple years of experience leading a guild. 

Progression: 
      Emerald Nightmare - 3/7M

Recruiting for Mythic Progression through all content.

Recruitment is currently open for core spots.

High Need:

Damage Classes
      Balance Druid
      Shadow Priest
      Hunter
      Warlock
      Mage

Healers 
      Priest
      Monk
      Shaman

We are looking to recruit all exceptional players, if you don’t see your class we may still have a spot for you. We are always looking for Tank/DPS or Heal/DPS to assist with certain strats.

Visit us at: www.blackholegaming.org

Raid Leader: Isabelli#1577
      Guild Master: Mystykall#1117
      Officers:
      Muphin#1909 
      Clandon#1499
      Ethica#1133
      Ancobestoco#1951
      Isabelli#1577
    • By Kelp
      Type: Semi-hardcore
      Progression: 4/7 Mythic EN+ 2/3 Heroic ToV
      Faction: Horde
      Server: <Lustful> - [Zul’jin]
      Raid Times: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9pm-12am EST (Server Time)
      Apply here: lustful-guild.com or message me.

<Lustful> is currently recruiting experienced, and perspective raiders in need of an active and progression oriented mythic guild!

We are currently looking for most classes and roles:
      Healer: Medium demand.
      Range Damage: HIGH DEMAND!
      Melee damage: Medium demand.

Expectations:
      Be on time
      Have Discord for voice communication
      Have installed the required add-ons
      Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
      Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times
      Loot Rules:
      Loot Council
      Add-on List:
      Deadly Boss Mods
      RCLootCouncil
      Casual players are more than welcome to join for assistance in leveling, dungeons, and other content. Something is always going on within <Lustful>! Social oriented players will never be without something to do. Our Discord is available to all guild members.
      Message me for more information:
      Kelp-Zul'jin or Ragnar#11614
    • By Andrevich
      Gents,
      I've been playing Arms warrior since vanilla WOW and have never had a DPS problem before but recently I've been having a heck of time in Raids. I recently respecced my talents and attribute some of this to unfamiliarity with the rotation but I am following the rotation in the guide to the best of my ability. I've looked at similarly talented and gear warriors and noticed my haste seems lower than others but that overall my damage seems rather "spikey" for lack of a better description. I have attached my wow armoury link and the most recent log from the EN. What really puzzles me is that in Mythic dungeons I'm able to hold my own and usually lead or and number 2 in DPS. Any help would be much appreciated.
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Andrevich/simple
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/8PT4yKzAhqjcwFaG#fight=1&type=damage-done&source=3