Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raze664

Transmog Item List - Firefox Bug

4 posts in this topic

Not sure if this is the right place to be posting this, but I've got a problem whenever I look at the transmog item lists in Firefox. This happens whenever I hover over an item on the page, regardless of whether they're opened on the same page, or opened in a new page.

Don't have the same issue within IE10, and I've tried all the usual suspects of deleting the cache, and forcing it redownload the page with CTRL+F5, etc.

Posted Image

Edited by Raze664

Not sure if this is the right place to be posting this, but I've got a problem whenever I look at the transmog item lists in Firefox. This happens whenever I hover over an item on the page, regardless of whether they're opened on the same page, or opened in a new page.

Don't have the same issue within IE10, and I've tried all the usual suspects of deleting the cache, and forcing it redownload the page with CTRL+F5, etc.

Thank you for reporting this issue! What version of Firefox are you using? And what is your operating system?

Probably should have added this to the original post:

Windows 8 x64

Firefox 19.0.2

Probably should have added this to the original post:

Windows 8 x64

Firefox 19.0.2

Vlad has confirmed the issue on the same system / same browser.

Looking at your screenshot, it really looks as if it is a glitch or a bug from the browser. Vlad reported that moving the mouse around removes the issue, so it doesn't seem to be permanent.