FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Ragemistress

Main Hand Weapon Confusion

So, the night of 5.2 hitting I finally got the elite now unupgradable weapon off of the first boss in ToES, normal mode. Last night the Healing sword dropped on the 1st boss of ToTK, no pally healer, and it's a huge upgrade reforging the spirit, especially considering adding a prismatic socket. I'm at work so cannot look up the name of it atm. However, when I was checking Askmrrobot.com, to make sure it was indeed an upgrade, Mr. Robot is showing me that the wand off of Horridon is less of an upgrade than this healing sword. Crazy? I think I am, but assuming it's the extra crit+haste reforge over the hit crit that the wand has. Ragemistress bleeding hollow-us if anyone wants to look. Am I wrong, in thinking that this is a going to be viable weapon for me for a while?

I'm looking at it now on Askmrrobot.com, it's called "Soulblade of the breaking storm" using relative rankings for my gear, it's bis non-thunderforged/heroic for MH.....using absolute, it's ahead of the wand, and there's 2 caster daggers, one being 350dps ahead, the other is 600dps ahead. So, yeah. Using a pally healer weapon. I'll take it.

Lol yeah, and coined ALOT. We got started late, and we're fairly casual as a guild. Getting to be lot more fun to have a vent full of drunk people having a good time, then serious progression raid nights the older I get. But vp upgrades and stupid amounts of luck for having early on bosses having stuff I need, have faired me ok I guess. Like the summoning censor :)