Blizzard Official WoW Blog
Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 5.2. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below went live the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list in the days to come as additional hotfixes are applied.
- Demonic Gateway should no longer despawn when the casting Warlock moves far away.
- Crumbled Chamberlain: Statue pieces now do not despawn when looted, allowing other players to loot the statue piece as well.
- Stone Cold: Fixed an issue where players were unable to interact with Grave Guardian statues.
- Oondastas for everyone! Oondasta now respawns much more frequently.
- Exchange Guards have resumed their stance of not interfering with players engaged in Horde/Alliance hostilities(PvP combat).
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Throne of Thunder
- Gastropod should now favor attackers that are at range.
- Reduced the amount of creatures in the area leading up to Ji-Kun in Raid Finder.
- Fixed an issue where players winning a bonus roll after defeating Iron Qon on Heroic mode could receive a non-heroic version of the tier token.
- Fixed an issue where damage from Lei Shen's Crashing Thunder, Lightning Whip, Overcharge and Discharged Energy was not being reduced by Feint.
- Twin Consorts
- Reduced the health of Suen and Lu'lin in 25-player Heroic mode.
- Icecrown Citadel
- Fixed an issue where Master Looters were unable to assign Shadowfrost Shards to another player.
- Temple of Ahn'Qiraj
- The Prophet Skeram has loot again and no longer creates illusions for now. He'll be back to normal in a future patch.
- Increased the cast time to perform the ritual for summonable bosses using Shan'ze Ritual Stones on the Isle of Thunder from 2 seconds to 5 seconds.
- All uncommon(green) item drops from the Isle of Thunder should now be disenchantable.
- Darkmoon Whistle should no longer cause other players to drop out of stealth.
- Essence of the Breeze should now only usable while on the continent of Pandaria.