Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 5.2. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below went live the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list in the days to come as additional hotfixes are applied.
- Tier-15 Feral Druid 2-piece set bonus should now work correctly with Savage Roar while Glyph of Savagery is active.
- Tier-15 Brewmaster Monk 2-piece set bonus should now correctly increase Stagger by 12%.
- Fixed a situation where Tier-15 Mistweaver Monk 2-piece set bonus could cause Renewing Mist to heal more than intended.
- Charges of Mana Tea, Tigereye Brew, and Elusive Brew will now be removed after the Preparation buff wears off in Battlegrounds.
- Fixed an issue where Word of Glory or Eternal Flame did not work when both Divine Purpose and Tier-15 Protection Paladin 2-piece set bonus was present.
- For Discipline Priests with Divine Aegis, Prayer of Healing criticals should now heal for the correct amount.
- Power Word: Solace should now correctly have a chance to activate item and enchantment effects.
- Chain Heal now heals for 20% more.
- Healing Rain now heals for 20% more.
- Earthliving Weapon now heals for 20% more.
- Itoka's Strange Metal Ingot can now be looted by multiple players.
- Oondasta's health had been reduced by 50%.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Throne of Thunder
- Fixed an issue where bracers with a random secondary stat may be awarded to the wrong role through Raid Finder or bonus roll.
- Fixed an issue where zone drops were incorrectly disenchanting into Haunting Spirit.
- Big Bag of Zandalari Supplies is now soulbound.
- Dragonmaw, Reborn now has a bonus to spellpower.
- The Drakefist Hammer, Reborn now has a bonus to spellpower.
- Tyrannical Conquest achievement should now be correctly tracking a character's Conquest gains.