FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
poptop94

Threat plates and Pally Seals

So I just started leveling my prot pally. My problem is when I switch seals threat plates switch modes as well. I have gone thru the settings but haven't found anything that seems to help. Anyone have any ideas? Thnx in advance.

Never seen this issue before and I couldn't find anyone else on google with this problem. Posted Image It should only be switching when you change specs. Maybe a reinstall of the addon? Sorry that's not very helpful.

I haven't used threat plates in quite a while, but i remember there being an option somewhere about when I switched forms as a druid (cat/bear) it I'd what your mentioning. I'll try to remember to install it later when I get home and try to find it.

Thanks for the replies. I hadn't thought of reinstalling, may give that a go later. Already jumped in the queue on my DK so it will have to wait a bit. Looking at the options on him however, there is a tab for presences. I don't recall seeing a similar tab for Seals but I may be mistaken. Again will check after queue pops. Will update this post accordingly.

Ok I got it fixed. In the threat plates config there is an Auras tab. The only option in this tab is for Heart of the Crusader. Disabled this and now whatever seal I had up threat showed properly. I didn't turn off RF to see if that would flip the plates.

Edited by poptop94
  • Like 1