FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vladamyr

Favorite Zones by Level

Favorite Zones by Approximate Level  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just for fun I was wanting to get a bit of the community opinion (and nostalgia) for the different zones by approximate level.

Looking forward to feedback. Posted Image

Undead > Worgen >>> Blood Elves > Goblins >> Night Elves > Humans > Orcs > Trolls > Gnomes/Dwarves > Draenai >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tauren

Seriously, Tauren starting zone BLOWS. Undead and Worgen zones flow, have a cool story, and lead into an even more awesome zone. Blood elves have a neat, pretty, and well put together zone that leads into my favorite quest zone, Ghostlands. Goblins have a neat story, but there's a LOT of running around. Then stuff starts to get dreary with Night Elves, Humans, Orcs, Trolls, Gnomes, Dwarves, and Draenai with the amount of running around. Taurens...well, let's just say I refused to level a Tauren. My lone Tauren is a Death Knight so I could skip Mulgore. Mulgore's component of Loremaster made my eyes bleed, and that was with a flying mount.

• Like 2

Tirisfal Glades and the whole Forsaken quest line is amazing, so well written and funny. That revamp was the best thing about Cataclysm.

I remember when I first started playing that game, I made a Draenei and Azuremyst Isle was so awesome.

Undead>Worgen>>Everything else>>>>>>Tauren.

Kinda agreeing with zagam. Silverpine forest is my 2nd favorite zone of all time for the quests, only beaten by the following zone, Hillsbrad Foothills. Tauren starting zone is a pain. Plain and simple.

• Like 1

Undead>Worgen>>Everything else>>>>>>Tauren.

Kinda agreeing with zagam. Silverpine forest is my 2nd favorite zone of all time for the quests, only beaten by the following zone, Hillsbrad Foothills. Tauren starting zone is a pain. Plain and simple.

Ummmmmmmmm....... ^^THIS^^ Posted Image

I primarily play Alliance, with that said I played a goblin up until it got to orgrimar and the quests were a blast to do. If getting around the horde cities wasn't such a pain I would think about switching but every one of them is a pain to get around unless you can fly.

The Worgen zone quests were kinda fun but not as enjoyable. Panda's were ok as well and beyond that they are all about equal to me though the last toon I started and leveled other than the ones since cata were all done before cataclysm and with the new changes who knows, lol.

I would have to say Gilneas, since I haven't had the time to roll Undead yet, but heard great things about Tirisfal. Almost fell asleep during Dun Morogh trying to start a shammy there, hence she (yes, Dwarf FEMALE) is about level 30 for the past 6 months, since I lost the will to level her after questing there and Loch Modan and Wetlands after.