FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
staticcole

Resto Druid Tranquility Macro

Im trying to increase the healing on tranquility by using a potion of the jade serpent. I just wanna make sure this actually works before using the potions. I have been using the macro.

/cast potion of the jade serpent

/cast tranquility

It pops a potion right before tranquility which seems to increase the amount of the heals of tranquility but i wanna make sure that it is actually increasing the heals. Can anyone else test this out to see if it indeed works properly. I know that I can use the incarnation and tranquility macro to increase the heals on tranquility but i prefer to have incarnation up in case of another burst heal situation. Thanks

For me this worked with revival

#showtooltip Revival/cast potion of the jade serpent/cast revival

It popped the potion and then used revival.

So yes, just switch revival with Tranquility, and you're good.

I use

#showtooltip Tranquility/cast potion of the jade serpent/cast Nature's Vigil/cast Tranquility

It will use w/e isn't on cool down and all at the same time :)

That should work fine. If you have any kind of haste buff, like Lifeblood, the Troll Berserking racial, Windsong proc, or trinket proc, you can make Tranquility tick faster, which I've found is even more useful than making the ticks bigger.

If you're having trouble with throughput when raid healing, you might experiment with using Soul of the Forest. Rejuv - Swiftmend - super-fast Wild Growth.

Edited by Tarazet

That should work fine. If you have any kind of haste buff, like Lifeblood, the Troll Berserking racial, Windsong proc, or trinket proc, you can make Tranquility tick faster, which I've found is even more useful than making the ticks bigger.

And speaking of ticking faster, if you are talented into Soul of the Forest, cast a swiftmend before popping Tranquillity. Very useful for during Quills on Ji-Kun, or high damage periods in Iron Quon or Lei Shen, I also use this in the last rampage ability by Maegara.

It's amazing how fast this ticks.