FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Obas

Help with aoe rotation destruction

Hello I am currently level 86 on my destruction warlock and I am loving the class. The only question I have is i can never remember what to do when it comes to aoe rotation with him. I know RoF and F+B with immolate but after that i get confused. I checked out the aoe rotation here but it wasn't super specific. Thanks for the help :)

Generally u keep RoF up, keep immolate up on all targets with FnB or single target, depending on how many targets ur up against. As a filler spell for AoE including alot of targets are FnB with incinerate and conflagrate. If theres only 2-3 targets, continue with single target rotation after applying immolate to all while keeping RoF up. Also for 2-3 targets dont forget that u can use Havoc with Chaos bolt for nice dmg.

- Horcored

If less than 4 targets, I generally just keep immolate up on all of them while keeping RoF up, and do your regular single target rotation, with havoc CB on cooldown. But for larget crowds (6+, I'd say), RoF at all times, and FnB immolate, FnB conflagrate when ready, and spam incinerate (again, FnB). With RoF and immolate on everything, embers should be pouring in, and other than possibly waiting on conflagrate, you should be spamming incinerate and laughing at the other dps in the group for not keeping up.