Is the Tracer build ready soon?

1 - Pulse Strike

4 - Parting Gift

7 - Jumper or Spatial Echo

10 - Pulse Rounds

13 - Ricochet

16 - Sleight of Hand

20 - Get Stuffed

Basics - always be shooting, back off when reloading until you get Sleight of Hand

Basic Rotation: Blink > Melee

Learn to use the juke, only recall when it is to your advantage or when you want to remove debuffs.

When possible target heroes, not NPCs. Be ready to blink when fighting against any character with a pull or movement ability. Once you get good at it you'll really make them mad.

You'll learn to love people who run away from Tracer - they can't.

I find it difficult to make one myself, there seem a lot of viable talents.

There are quite a few Tracers builds already online...I like AA build, but also had fun with melee build.

Nope, like real viable builds, with text to support the build and explain the playstyle. I don't want to put links here for marketing tho. I'm not pro at HOTS, but I got more than 15hundred games behind me and I'm solo rank 1 (which doesn't mean a lot lets be real :P), and I found that auto attack build (, slipsteam,  untouchable with locked and loaded paired with ricoshet does the most dmg overall, but melee build (usually goes with the Pulse rounds ult to recharge it faster) is very good for targets that sticks to you, so you can knock them away from you and deal heavy dmg. The more I learn and play with Tracer the more fun she is :)

one more thing imo...ALWAYS pick "locked and loaded" at 16 for 35% increased dmg, cuz its the only talent that let's you control the dmg you do. You won't always/constantly br shooting at targets (and it is required with slight of hand to get that 20% increase) - same with the Focus Fire. It might seems a bit tricky to load your magasines at right time in the middle of teamfight, but the more you practice the easier it gets. I tried slight of hand with medic stim on, haha, its super super fast rate of fire and its good to have faster reload then.

The build that Gold Mike posted is Melee build and its awesome! Like it a lot