FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Twintop

Twintop's Legion Weak Auras (Updated 2016/07/28)

Updated 2016/07/28

This will be an all-in-one post with any handy Weak Auras I create for Shadow in Legion. Hopefully you find them helpful as well!

Table of Contents

Insanity Bar UPDATED!

Auspicious Spirits Tracker

Mind Spike Detonation Tracker

Void Ray Tracker

Shadow Word: Void Charges + CD All-in-One

Shadowy Insight (Blizzard Notifications Aura Upgrade)

---

Changelog

I also have many simple WeakAuras available for other spells/cooldowns of interest for Shadow. Some of these include: Shadow Word: Pain (Target), Vampiric Touch (Target), Void Eruption + Void Bolt, Shadowfiend/Mindbender, Twist of Fate, Mind Blast, Power Infusion, Shadow Crash, Void Torrent, Berserking, and, the T18 Class Trinket and Legendary Ring Use Tracker (Modified).

Image for next 1 WA:

Insanity Bar

Last updated: 2016/07/28 | Patch 7.0.3

Get this WA on WAGO.IO

Tracks your current Insanity level, time remaining in Voidform, and expected stacks at the end. Notes:

• Right Side Text:
    • Shows current Insanity %.
      • Shows incoming Insanity gains from either hardcasting or Shadowy Apparitions (if Auspicious Spirits is talented).
    • Left Side Text:
      • Shows current Haste%.
      • Outside Voidform, shows how many Lingering Insanity stacks you have (if you have any).
      • Inside Voidform, shows how many stacks of Voidform you currently have as well as how many more stacks you will be able to gain before exiting Voidform.
    • Center Text:
      • Shows how long you have until you will exit Voidform, and, what the current Insanity drain per second is (not including Void Torrent or Dispersion reducing it to 0).
  • Line denotes your threshold for being able to toggle Voidform on, depending on your talent choices (Legacy of the Void).
  • Bar flashes white and changes color when you are able to enter Voidform.
  • Colors progress to darker shades of purple as you move from: unable to toggle Voidform, can toggle Voidform, and finally to in Voidform.
  • At the end of Voidform, the bar color changes from purple to yellow when you have between 1 - 2 GCDs until you will exit, red when you have under 1 GCD until you will exit.
  • If you are hardcasting a spell that generates insanity, the position of the bar after you complete casting is denoted by the White bar. Likewise, the white text "xx + " in front of the current Insanity text is the raw amount of Insanity you will gain at the end of your cast.
  • If you have the Auspicious Spirits Tracker Weak Aura enabled (just the trigger, the icon/GUI is optional!), then the lighter purple bar denotes the position of the Insanity bar once all active Shadowy Apparitions strike their targets. Likewise, the lighter purple text "xx +" in front of the current Insanity (or hardcast Insanity) text is the raw amount of Insanity you will gain when all current SAs strike their targets.
  • Tracks when channelling Void Torrent or Dispersion and adjusts the time remaining accordingly.
  • Accounts for current latency in the time remaining.
  • Choose whether or not to print out a summary to chat after each Surrender to Madness (or Voidform).
  • To edit the colors of the bar and text, or, resize the bar or the font size, see the "Options" WA, Init Action. 

Image for next 1 WAs:

auspiciousspirits.jpg

Auspicious Spirits Tracker

Last updated: 2016/07/22 | Patch 7.0.3

Get this WA on WAGO.IO

Tracks the number of Shadowy Apparitions currently in flight towards targets and how much Insanity you will gain when they all hit. Notes:

• The top number is the number of Shadowy Apparitions currently in flight towards targets.
  • The bottom number is the amount of Insanity you will gain if all of the SAs hit their targets. This number changes color based on certain conditions:
    • Red Insanity numbers mean that some or all of your SAs will have their Insanity wasted because you are at, or will be at, 100 Insanity and not actively in Voidform. If you don't want to waste this incoming Insanity, activate Voidform ASAP!
    • Yellow Insanity numbers mean that you have Legacy of the Void selected as a talent, can activate Voidform (>=70 Insanity), and all active SAs will grant full Insanity if they strike their targets.
    • Green Insanity numbers means that you are presently in Voidform so this is Insanity you can count on getting, hopefully before your Voidform drops!
    • White Insanity numbers means that you are at no risk of losing Insanity but cannot enter Voidform.
  • When a target dies, any SAs in flight will not grant Orbs when they 'hit', so they are removed from the count.
  • As a cleanup/consistency mechanism, if a target in the list has an SA in flight but no SA has hit that target/that target hasn't spawned an SA within 10sec, the target is assumed to be either dead (and didn't register through other means), immune, untargetable, etc., and thus those SAs are removed from the count.
  • The count resets when you exit combat or die.

Shadow Word: Death Charges and Cooldown Tracker

Last updated: 2016/07/20 | Patch 7.0.3

Get this WA on WAGO.IO

Shows the number of charges available and cooldown remaining until you gain your next charge of Shadow Word: Death. Notes:

• Only displays if you have 2 charges and the target is at low enough health to cast Shadow Word: Death (depending on if you have Reaper of Souls talented or not), or, if you have at least one charge on cooldown regardless of target health.
  • The top number is the time remaining on your next stack's CD. This flips from white and smaller to red and larger text when under 4sec remaining.
  • The bottom number is the current number of available stacks. This changes color based on certain conditions:
    • Green when at 2 stacks and you can cast on your current target.
    • Green when at 1 stack and the target can have Shadow Word: Death casted on it.
    • Yellow when at 1 stacks and the target can not have Shadow Word: Death casted on it.
    • Red when at 0 stacks.

Image for next 1 WAs:

mindspike.jpg

Mind Spike Detonation Tracker

Last updated: 2016/04/23 | Patch 7.0.3 (Alpha)

Get this WA on WAGO.IO

Shows the duration on the Mind Spike Debuff on your target and shows the current number of stacks. Notes:

• The top number is the time remaining on the debuff on your target.
  • The bottom number is the current number of Mind Spike stacks the debuff has. This number changes color from white to green at 10 stacks which is the maximum allowed.

Image for next 1 WAs:

voidray.jpg

Void Ray Tracker

Last updated: 2016/04/23 | Patch 7.0.3 (Alpha)

Get this WA on WAGO.IO

Shows the remaining duration on the Void Ray buff on your character and shows the current number of stacks. Notes:

• This WA is functionally identical to the T18 Trinket tracker from WoD.
  • The top number is the time remaining on your buff. This time changes color based on certain conditions:
    • The timer is white when the time remaining is above 3 seconds (I.E.: you don't have to worry about casting MF to refresh yet).
    • The timer is yellow when the time remaining is between 3 seconds and 2 GCDs (I.E.: you might want to refresh now if you have other things coming off CD soon).
    • The timer is red when the time remaining is between 1/2 GCDs and 2 GCDs (I.E.: the time it would take for a new MF cast to tick once, and, 2 GCDs, a window of 1.5 GCDs to cast a MF to keep your stacks up on your current target).
    • The timer is grey when the time remaining is below 1/2 GCDs (I.E.: you can't refresh the stack count).
  • The bottom number is the current stack count on the Void Ray buff. This number changes color from white to green at 5 stacks which is the maximum allowed.
  • NOTE: This WA does not currently account for the difference in cast speed for Mind Spike. Once Mind Spike properly interacts with Void Ray on Alpha/Beta I will incorporate this in to this WA.

Image for next 1 WAs:

swv.jpg

Shadow Word: Void Charges+ CD All-in-One

Last updated: 2016/04/24 | Patch 7.0.3 (Alpha)

Get this WA on WAGO.IO

Shows the number of charges available and cooldown remaining until you gain your next stack of Shadow Word: Void. Notes:

• The top number is the time remaining on your next stack's CD. This flips from white and smaller to red and larger text when under 6sec remaining.
  • The bottom number is the current number of available stacks. This changes color based on certain conditions:
    • Green when at 3 stacks.
    • Yellow when at 1 or 2 stacks.
    • Red when at 0 stacks.

Image for next 1 WAs:

si.jpg

Shadowy Insight (Blizzard Notifications Aura Upgrade)

Last updated: 2014/08/11

Get this WA on WAGO.IO

Replicates the Blizzard Notification Aura for Shadowy Insight, with a few changes/additions:

• When you have 4 or less seconds left, the icon will flash red as a visual UI cue that you should cast Mind Blast or you may lose the proc. (Second image above)
  • Allows you to reposition where the Blizzard Notification Auras are located on your screen.

Changelog

2016/07/28

• Insanity Bar - You can now customize the width and height of the bar, and, the font size. See "Insanity Bar - Options and Trigger" -> Actions -> On Init for customization. 

2016/07/27

• Insanity Bar
    • Reorganize where information is displayed on the bar.
    • Now shows Haste % and either Lingering Insanity stacks, or, Voidform Stacks + Expected Stacks on the left.
    • Middle text shows the current estimated time remaining in Voidform, followed by the current drain amount.
    • Surrender to Madness (and regular Voidform, if enabled) now prints out an overview of your last use to chat upon end. This includes: 
      • Voidform Duration
      • Surrender to Madness Duration
      • Voidform stacks (+ extra above 100)
      • Number of drain stacks saved via Dispersion
      • Number of drain stacks saved via Void Torrent
      • Final drain, both in stacks and how much Insanity was lost per second.
    • Moved where options are located. Now found in the Init action on the Options and Trigger aura.
    • Added a flag to disable the Wilhelm Scream upon dying with Surrender to Madness up (party poopers). 

2016/07/22

• Auspicious Spirits Tracker - Fixed a bug in the display of SAs in flight and the incoming Insanity if you had PI and S2M up. Insanity Bar is unaffected by this bug.

2016/07/20

• Shadow Word: Death Charges and Cooldown Tracker - Initial release of this WA.
  • Added a link to my WAGO.IO profile and listed some of the simple WeakAuras I have listed there.

2016/07/15

• Insanity Bar
    • The bar will now change colors at the end of Voidform. When you are between 1 - 2 GCDs (based on current haste, minimum of 0.75 sec) the bar will turn yellow, below 1 GCD the bar will turn red.
    • Separated the trigger and logic code out to the "Options and Trigger" sub aura. If anyone wants to build their own UI, this aura is now the brains of the WA and is all you need to load.
  • Auspicious Spirits Tracker
    • Fixed a bug with Legacy of the Void threshold.

2016/06/28

• Insanity Bar
    • You can now customize the colors of each bar and text displays in the aura.
    • When you can enter Voidform the bar will now flash a different color.

2016/06/22

• Insanity Bar
    • Now accounts for the reduced drain raid from channeling Void Torrent or Dispersion.
    • Key off of Void Eruption being usable instead of Voidform.
    • Update Mind Spike to be 4 Insanity.
    • Grab current latency and adjust the time remaining accordingly.

2016/06/08

• Insanity Bar - Updated starting drain to 9 per second.
  • General - Move WA import string to WAGO.IO

2016/06/03

• Insanity Bar - Updated Legacy of the Void marker and trigger to be at 70 instead of 60. Fixed a bug when computing the time remaining.

2016/05/06

• Insanity Bar - Updated casting Insanity values of Mind Blast and Shadow Word: Void to reflect changes in today's build.

2016/04/29

• Insanity Bar - Add flashing of the bar and border pulsing white when you are able to enter Voidform. Hide the bar when out of combat.

2016/04/25

• Insanity Bar - Add support for tracking hardcasted Insanity generators and Auspicious Spirits that are in flight towards a target. Tweak color scheme. Made the bar longer to fit extra text (and to fit my own UI better :) ).
  • Add proper support for Power Infusion and Surrender to Madness affecting the amount of Insanity each Shadowy Apparition is worth.

2016/04/24

• Shadow Word: Void Stacks + CD All-in-One - Initial release of this WA.
  • Shadowy Insight (Blizzard Notifications Aura Upgrade) - Initial release of this WA.

2016/04/23

• Auspicious Spirits Tracker - Initial release of this WA. May do heavy iteration on it if tracking other aspects of SAs is more fruitful.
  • Mind Spike Detonation Tracker - Initial release of this WA.
  • Void Ray Tracker - Initial release of this WA.

2016/04/22 (#2)

• Insanity Bar - Added color changes, have a marker denote where your Insanity threshold is (for LotV and non-LotV), and upgraded WA to 7.0 branch.

2016/04/22

• Insanity Bar - Initial release of this WA. There are some issues with it (bar position doesn't update in real time, spacing is weird on text) but it is about as functional/reliable as we can get without higher fidelity Insanity levels.
Edited by Twintop
  • Like 1

Here's what I'm thinking about for a list of additional functionality for the Insanity Bar (some of it toggleable via a variable in a settings aura), based on where we stand now with knowing how Insanity drain works and the GCD/haste changes:

• Show the current Insanity drain per second as a number. Voidform stacks don't tell the whole story since the drain is tracked/calculated separately.
  • Update the time remaining formula to reflect how drain is calculated (Dispersion/VoiT)
  • Show Lingering Insanity stacks. Question: If you have Voidlord, also show it for those 8 seconds? Would anyone find this useful?
  • Show current GCD. This might be redundant though as other addons / WAs can do this already. Back when we had the unique snowflake calculation for GCD this being included made sense, now I'm not so sure.

Not included in that list are changing the bar colors to be custom and changing the size of the bar. Anything else people might find helpful?

Edited by Twintop

It looks like WAGO.IO is having some problems loading auras for people who aren't logged in right now. If you get an error page when trying to load the WA, you can either create an account with WAGO.IO (note: this isn't my site, it is someone else's) and will be able to access it just fine, or, send me a PM and I'll send you the WA strings for whatever WA you were looking for.

WeakAuras.WTF is the official WAs site and is going to have hosting/sharing capabilities for Legion. I'll likely update my WAs on both WAGO.IO and WeakAuras.WTF once both are available.

Insanity Bar updated with tonight's changes. Also, now accounts for Void Torrent and Dispersion properly, and, factors in your current latency for estimations in time remaining.

• Like 1

Insanity Bar updated. Now it will flash a different color when you can enter Voidform. Additionally, you can customize the colors the WA uses for the bars and text. See the "Options" WA.

Updated the Insanity Bar (and made it easier for others to make their own UI for it -- have at it!) and fixed a bug with the Auspicious Spirits Tracker.

Added my Shadow Word: Death WA. Also added a link to my WAGO.IO profile where I have a bunch of simpler WAs listed as well for most other DPS spells/CDs for Shadow.

Hey and thx for great auras :) might be me being silly, but im having problems resizing the insanity bar. Basically i cant seem to get the treshold marks to align correctly. What i do is that i simply try to subtract the resize value on the x-offset of the marks, but still ends up wrong. Can you help? :)

5 hours ago, Reflux said:

Hey and thx for great auras :) might be me being silly, but im having problems resizing the insanity bar. Basically i cant seem to get the treshold marks to align correctly. What i do is that i simply try to subtract the resize value on the x-offset of the marks, but still ends up wrong. Can you help? :)

Here's a quick guide on how to resize it:

1. Decide how long you want it to be (W)
  2. Insanity Bar - Border - Insanity Ready -- Display Tab -- Set Width = W
  3. Insanity Bar - Main Bar -- Display Tab -- Set Width = W
  4. Insanity Bar - Casting Bar -- Display Tab -- Set Width = W
  5. Insanity Bar - Auspicious Spirits Bar -- Display Tab -- Set Width = W
  6. Insanity Bar - LotV Marker 1 -- Display Tab -- Set X Offset = (W / 5)
  7. Insanity Bar - LotV Marker 2 -- Display Tab -- Set X Offset = (W / 5)
  8. Insanity Bar - Non-LotV Marker 1 -- Display Tab -- Set X Offset = (W / 2)
  9. Insanity Bar - Non-LotV Marker 2 -- Display Tab -- Set X Offset = (W / 2) 
  • Like 1

hey thanks for the WAs I use most from your wago.io profil but something that bothers me is that if I die from Surrender to Madness one of the WAs is playing that Wilhelm Scream.

That Scream always scare the shit out of me 

Edited by oOitsmeOo

You can now resize the Insanity Bar and change the font size from the "Options and Trigger" aura. No more manually editing every aura with a new upgrade! \o/

Edited by Twintop

Hi, nice Bar so far. But i have a pretty annoying problem. Whenever i get a loading screen, reload my ui or something like that, the size of the bar resets to standard and fucks everything up. I then am not able to put it back to how it was, it will immediately reset after i close the wa options menue. 

Help please :(

E: Nvm, just read your last post, wow. I'm stupid, sorry for the post. Works like a charm

Edited by Vampiric

Updated the Insanity Bar to reflect the S2M nerf. Also, hopefully, fixed the S2M report on death bug.

As much as I think the scream at surrender to madness is funny, I find it a bit annoying. How do I turn it off? I can't find the play sound anywhere in the auras.

That is an option in the "Options and Trigger" aura, Actions tab, On Init section. Just set it to false and it won't play.

Hi Twintop, 

I am facing a problem with the numbers inside the icon. I hope you can see it... if not I will try to make it bigger. The numbers are duplicated inside the icon and in some auras are 3 numbers, 1 big white a smaller one in the back and a big red one...

I've got a Mac, any idea why this would be happening?

Thanks

Captura de pantalla 2016-08-26 a las 8.39.34.png

Captura de pantalla 2016-08-26 a las 9.03.16.png

Edited by Erinna

Sorry about the broken link, everyone! If you get WeakAuras from the Curse Client (or equiv) that version will work just fine.

Hi. the Void torrent tracker only displays the cooldown when only 4 or 5 seconds are remaining. I don't know a lot about weakauras, is there any way I could make it to show the cooldown from the second it starts? All minute of it?

Edited by Kynesor
I see it was updated. Downloaded the new one. TY