Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blainie

wow Legion Alpha: Raid Testing (2nd - 3rd May)

3 posts in this topic

20518-legion-alpha-raid-testing-2nd-3rd-

The latest raid testing schedules have been released for the Legion Alpha. Make sure you know what is being tested and when!

You can check out the full post from Watcher below:

Blizzard Icon Raid Testing Schedule

On Monday, May 2 and Tuesday, May 3, we will continue our Legion Alpha raid testing. (I'd initially suggested testing would be Fri/Mon, but we're moving the dates so people don't have to choose between their Diablo Season 6 ladder aspirations and raid testing.)

Remember that Heroic difficulty scales for any group size between 10 and 30 players, so feel free to assemble and bring a group of any size within that range. Mythic, of course, requires 20 and does not scale.

Monday, May 2

Il'gyoth, Heart of Corruption - Mythic Emerald Nightmare
13:30 PDT (16:30 EDT, 22:30 CEST)

Cenarius - Mythic Emerald Nightmare
15:00 PDT (18:00 EDT, 00:00 CEST)

Tuesday, May 3

Chronomatic Anomaly- Heroic Nighthold
13:30 PDT (16:30 EDT, 22:30 CEST)

Grand Magistrix Elisande - Heroic Nighthold
15:00 PDT (18:00 EDT, 00:00 CEST)

As always, this testing schedule is very fluid and subject to the realities of an alpha environment. We might have to change the time of a testing session, change the boss being tested, or cancel a test entirely, due to bugs, server hardware issues, etc. Keep an eye on this forum for the latest information, and thank you in advance for testing and providing feedback.

Q: How do I get into the raid zone?

A: In Dalaran, Orgrimmar, or Stormwind, you may speak to Nexus-Lord Donjon Rade Sr. in order to teleport into the raid zone while it is open for testing. (The option to teleport into a zone will not be available when the zone is not open for testing.)

Q: What character should I use to test the raid?

A: Whichever you prefer. We will be scaling players' effective level to 110 for raid testing, and their item level to an appropriate threshold for the encounter(s) being tested.

Q: How long does testing last?

A: The primary purpose of testing is to give us the information we need to balance the encounters, evaluate how mechanics are playing out in practice, and identify bugs. Once we're satisfied that we've received that information for a given boss, we'll be shutting down testing. Usually this takes anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours, but there are no guarantees.

really excited to try raiding next xpack and i hope i get approval from a moderator so my comments can be seen :D

really excited to try raiding next xpack and i hope i get approval from a moderator so my comments can be seen biggrin.png

We can see you now!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Starym
      A reddit user shared some highlights of his exploration of Vanilla, TBC and WotLK using a variety of tricks.

A lot of us who've played Vanilla at some point went and visited Hyal by suiciding through the inactive raid portal, but there were other ways to creatively explore the world around as well. Redditor jarrodnb recently remembered his time in TBC/early WotLK and how he would use the jump bug (where you wouldn't fall off a slope, regardless of how steep it was, if you timed it just right), among other things, to take a look at some of the less often seen vistas and quite a few secrets hidden away behind terrain (remember, at the time you could only fly in Outland, so a lot of these vantage points may seem normal to you, but were very special back then).
      There's a whole album of his exploits (both in the "game breaking" and  the "interesting things he did" sense) and you should really give it a look, as it has interesting comments about the zones and how he got there and plays out like one big story. Here are some highlights:

"I had always wondered where Nightbane was before he flew onto the balcony"

"Next up, I had heard about the early "outland" hidden away in VC."

"Looks like an early version of Howling Fjord is tucked away inside UK. I can't believe how many secrets are hidden away inside the instanced versions of dungeons"

"I eventually worked up the courage to actually explore GM island, so I busted out my old "bridge" file. One of my "mates" said in "type /who gm island" in trade chat, I was spammed with randoms asking how I got there. I quickly logged off in terror."

Big thanks to jarrodnb for sharing (part of) his exploration journey and reminding us of our own exploration attempts (even if it was just swimming around the edges of the continents)!
    • By Stan
      Patch 7.1.5 brings new Artifact Knowledge catch-up options for both mains and alts.
      We'll be able to catch up on Artifact Knowledge in Patch 7.1.5 using Order Resources.
      The main source of Order Resources is the Blood of Sargeras trader in Dalaran. You can buy Order Resources Cache that will give 200 Order Resources for one Blood of Sargeras. Bloods are farmed via World Quests and Heroic+ dungeons.
      Main Characters
      A new quest was added to your Class Hall called Knowledge is Power. You need to turn in 500 Order Resources to get Artifact Research Synopsis.  The quest is repeatable and can be completed until you reach Artifact Knowledge level 15. After that you will need to place work orders as usual. A total of 7,500 Order Resources is thus required to reach said AK level. That's 37.5 Bloods of Sargeras.

Alts
      Depending on the Artifact Knowledge level of your main, you can purchase research compendiums and mail them to your alts. These items are bound to your Battle.net account.
      Artifact Research Compendium: Volume I Artifact Research Compendium: Volumes I & II Artifact Research Compendium: Volumes I-III Artifact Research Compendium: Volumes I-IV As an example, if you have Artifact Knowledge Level 15, you can buy Artifact Research Compendium: Volumes I & II for 1,000 Order Resources. I think every 5 levels of Artifact Knowledge will unlock a new compendium. If you use the item without any research documents, you instantly reach Artifact Knowledge level 10 (it's like that on PTR right now).

• By Jovovich
      [US-Arthas][H]Unhuman (French) EN:5/7M ToV:3/3H www.unhuman.ca
      Unhuman is RECRUITING!
      Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/
      Raiding:
      - [Raid] Starlight Bros 5/7M ToV:3/3H 2day Tuesday and Sunday 7hpm to 10h30pm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Insanity 4/7M ToV:2/3H 2day Tuesday and Wednesday 7h30pm to 10h30pm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Fluffy 4/7M ToV:2/3H 2day Wednesday and Thursday 6h15pm to 9h15pm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Soldati 1/7M ToV:3/3NH 2day 
      - [Raid] Les Gosus de Notre-Dame 7/7H ToV:3/3N 2day Tuesday and Wednesday 7hpm to 10hpm (EAST)
      PvP:
      - We're still looking for a PvP Leader, if you're interested see with Jovovich#1699
      Community:
      - More than 500 account
      Unhuman is a performing raiding guild with multiple raid groups, it's one of the biggest, for not saying the biggest one, french community on World of Warcraft US. We have over 500 active accounts. Unhuman has been created in December 2006 and will continue to live for a long time, Unhuman is trying to give to our raiders everything they need to be focus only on good progression!. Unhuman is always looking for new players of all kind, PvE or PvP, even with Battle pets or Archeologists or anything else you can do in the game....You will be sure to find your way with Unhuman!
      For any question...
      - http://unhuman.ca/
      - Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
      - Murielle-Arthas, Officier
      - Jdo-Arthas, Officier
      - Mottuer-Arthas, Officier
      - Izzaeth-Arthas, Officier
    • By Jovovich
      [US-Arthas][H]Unhuman (French) EN:5/7M ToV:3/3H www.unhuman.ca
      Unhuman is RECRUITING!
      Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/
      Raiding:
      - [Raid] Starlight Bros 5/7M ToV:3/3H 2day Tuesday and Sunday 7hpm to 10h30pm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Insanity 4/7M ToV:2/3H 2day Tuesday and Wednesday 7h30pm to 10h30pm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Fluffy 4/7M ToV:2/3H 2day Wednesday and Thursday 6h15pm to 9h15pm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Soldati 1/7M ToV:3/3NH 2day 
      - [Raid] Les Gosus de Notre-Dame 7/7H ToV:3/3N 2day Tuesday and Wednesday 7hpm to 10hpm (EAST)
      PvP:
      - We're still looking for a PvP Leader, if you're interested see with Jovovich#1699
      Community:
      - More than 500 account
      Unhuman is a performing raiding guild with multiple raid groups, it's one of the biggest, for not saying the biggest one, french community on World of Warcraft US. We have over 500 active accounts. Unhuman has been created in December 2006 and will continue to live for a long time, Unhuman is trying to give to our raiders everything they need to be focus only on good progression!. Unhuman is always looking for new players of all kind, PvE or PvP, even with Battle pets or Archeologists or anything else you can do in the game....You will be sure to find your way with Unhuman!
      For any question...
      - http://unhuman.ca/
      - Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
      - Murielle-Arthas, Officier
      - Jdo-Arthas, Officier
      - Mottuer-Arthas, Officier
      - Izzaeth-Arthas, Officier
    • By Stan
      A new developer Q/A with Game Director Ion Hazzikostas is scheduled for December 7. You can submit your questions either via forums or Twitter using the hashtag #LegionQA.
      All questions will be answered live on Twitch.
      Blizzard Entertainment
      Join us live on Twitch Wednesday, December 7, as we sit down with Game Director Ion Hazzikostas for our next live developer Q&A. He’ll be answering many of your World of Warcraft questions.
      Feel free to submit any World of Warcraft questions by posting in this forum thread or via Twitter using the hashtag #LegionQA.
      We’re really looking forward to getting the chance to dive in and answer as much as we can, so we hope to see you Wednesday at 10:00 a.m. PST!
      (Source)
      We'll bring you the highlights once the Q/A comes to a close as we did last time, after the post-BlizzCon Q/A.