FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
HollyC

SunSong Ranch Work Orders: Question

Are we unable to do the same work order two days straight?

Yesterday I took the dailies Work Order I: Golden Lotus and Work Order I: Shado-Pan. I planted the seeds, auto-completed the quests, and was given the follow-up Work Order II for both factions.

So, I just completed Work Order II, harvesting and packing up the crops. I then selected Work Order I: Golden Lotus and Work Order I: August Celestials.

I planted the melon seeds for August Celestials, did the auto-turn-in and was given Work Order II: August Celestials accordingly. But when I planted the appropriate seeds for hte Golden Lotus and auto-completed Work Order I: Golden Lotus, I did NOT receive Work Order II: Golden Lotus. It doesn't show on the board, either.

Does this mean that I can't do Work Order II: Golden Lotus two days consecutively? Or do I just need to wait until tomorrow and I'll find Work Order II: Golden Lotus on the work order board?

I'm hoping to find out the answer before daily reset time tomorrow, that way if I should dig up the Golden Lotus crops and write off the seeds, and do Work Order I: Operation Shieldwall, I can avoid missing a whole day for one half of the ranch.

I'm sorry if this has been posted before. I've been on hiatus from the game since before 5.2 went live.

This is normal. Today, you have already completed Work Order II: Golden Lotus and Work Order II: Shado-Pan. So, you will not be able to receive them again today and you need to wait until tomorrow. This is not really a penalty because even if you could take Work Order II: Golden Lotus and Work Order II: Shado-Pan today, you would still have to wait until tomorrow to complete them ;)