FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
sanguinaire

The thunderforge quest

Try this quest in the legendary line about 25 times and i failed badly any of u here did it and have cues for me before i abandon it ?

• Like 1

Everything is written with huge yellow letters on the screen. :D

Stand in green stuff for healz.

Move away from ur spot when u see some shadow stuff flying towards you.

Run out of range of boss on shadow nova or whatever it is.

Keep moving on Meteor shower.

Use the the anvils to interrupt the huuuge aoe cast. (indicated by huuge yellow text on the screen to interrupt)

If you can, heal your celestial tank. (idk if it's possible.. I'm a mage:D)

DPS hard, before you run out of anvils.

Well well well

I read ur answer to my post interesting , must say I have read a lot on the subject before trying it still i die , green stuff sometimes kill me , how about pushing ur kindness a little further by doing it for me on my toon ? i trust you .

Well well well

I read ur answer to my post interesting , must say I have read a lot on the subject before trying it still i die , green stuff sometimes kill me , how about pushing ur kindness a little further by doing it for me on my toon ? i trust you .

I also have had a few wipes on it, so just don't give up! :)

What class are you? Perhaps I can give you some class specific advise as well.

If nothing else help, I could do what you suggested as well, but I really don't like these kind of solution.

Hi

Thanks , am a fury warrior il 505, tried it a gain this morning and it is only getting worse i can not even get past the first phase now , the shapo pan warriors suppose to help me die and i get swarmed by 4 - 5 mobs . My account expires tomorrow i will take a break from the game thanks for reading and help

I am sad to hear this. Posted Image

Well, if you still really, really want me to do it for you the way you have suggested before, my e-mail address is [email protected] and I will try to do it tomorrow morning. (Raiding calls me tonight) :3

Also, if you want to have a few last tries, have a look at this video.

The guy's playstyle is pretty noobish but he actually explains what to do pretty well.

Edited by Oltier

Hey hey me again

I watched the video you posted from Pakulia and i decide to go back to the forge i had to take the quest again since i abandoned it and with your advices , encouragements , the Pak 's video i did it .It was a totally different fight don't know if it had something to do with been still in the same party (shado pan ) but it was hilarious , a bit ... anyways i did it Thanks Oltier you are my hero

I am on garithos , account expires today and going away for the summer so will check IV at times

Edited by sanguinaire
  • Like 1