Darkseeker83

Streaking into Rank 7 - Trying out Loyan's Totem Shaman & JdDragon's Zoolock

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Heading to the end of the season and I was happy to streak into rank 7. I used Loyan's Totem Shaman and JdDragon's Zoolock. Quick deck analysis and commentary on games. Long may the streak continue!

https://youtu.be/fAqYCDMGr8Y

Edited by Darkseeker83

Watched a few of your games. You were really lucky that Brann stayed on the board for so long in that game around the 20-minute mark :p I was sure the Rogue would kill it right away.

On 30/05/2016 at 8:57 PM, Damien said:

Watched a few of your games. You were really lucky that Brann stayed on the board for so long in that game around the 20-minute mark :p I was sure the Rogue would kill it right away.

Yeah :-) I was super lucky! Why would he leave Brann on board - only bad things can happen lol