Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chaitea

[Thrall][H] Ashes of War

1 post in this topic

Hello! I'm here on behalf of our guild, Ashes of War [US-Thrall][H], and we'd like to extend an invitation to those of you who may be interested in joining us. To begin with, we are a semi-casual raiding guild. We formed on December 20, 2015, and have been growing ever since. We have formed progression raid team and have cleared heroic HFC. A few words to describe our guild is laid back, friendly, and very supportive. Our members come from all walks of life, as well as numerous countries throughout the world. Ashes of War members participate in numerous activities together, such as raiding, dungeons, timewalking, dailies, quests, as well as guild competitions. However, some guild competitions are still in the works, so if you have any ideas, please feel free to let us know! I promise you will enjoy our company, as we will most certainly enjoy yours.

Required Addons for raiding are as follows:
- Deadly Boss Mod (DBM)
- Iskar Assist

Our requirements for ALT raid are as follows:
- Sundays 12pm -3pm (Server Time)
- Vent is required(no excpetions)
- Loot distribution: Personal

Our PVP group requirements are as follows:
- Normal Arenas - 680+ item level
- Ranked Arenas - 700+ item level

Our main progression raid requirements are as follows:
- Fridays/Saturdays 8-11pm (server time)
- 700+ item level
- 40k DPS (single target)
- Vent is required (no exceptions)
- Must know fights from experience or willing to do the research before raid time
- Loot distribution MS>OS>PASS (no DE)

As a final note, we created this guild with the hopes of forming a thriving, friendly community full of activity. I'm sure you can agree that there are few things more boring than logging on and finding that your guild is inactive throughout most of the week except for raid nights. That is not a community, that is not even what a guild is truly supposed to be. I can assure you that you will not find a ghost town guild with Ashes of War. Simply put, we are looking for new friends with a common interest. So, on behalf of the other officers, the GM and myself, I truly hope you will consider joining our guild. We look forward to hearing from you!

Contact info:
So, if our guild interests you please contact us! Our contact information is listed below:

Ashesofwar2015.enjin.com
GM - Vixen3358 #1707
Officer - DeadlyKitten #17619

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Babblet
      Location: Horde – US Connected Realms: The Venture Co - Maelstrom - Lightninghoof
      About us:
      Converge has been around since WoW Vanilla and has been raiding together since Molten Core; most of our members have been playing together for years. In its older days, when most of us where young, we were more raid focused and demanded a lot from our members. Over the years we had to adjust our playtime and priorities with a growing list of RL responsibilities and are now, for all intents and purposes, a semi-casual raiding guild.
      At this point in time we are trying to round out our roster and eventually attempt Mythic raids once we feel comfortable with our raid composition.
      Raid Times: 8:00 PM – 12:00 AM Eastern Time – Monday/Tuesday.
      Recruitment: Currently we are only accepting Ranged DPS / Heals
      Legion Progression:
      [EN]    7/7 Normal - 7/7 Heroic
      [ToV]  3/3 Normal - 3/3 Heroic
      [NH] 8/10 Normal - 0/10 Heroic
      Contacts:
      Sodium#11394
    • By Morthiel
      We're a pretty small social/raid guild that need more members, as of now we need fresh and new members that have some raiding experience. Everyone is welcome and we're aiming at tackling Nighthold once we get enough members. Just give me a message ingame (Morthiel) or PM me.
    • By Claratin
      <Non Lethal Force> is recruiting for Nighthold progression! Raid times are 8-11 TW EST. Recruiting exceptional dps and healers to push into Mythic Raiding. Currently looking for ranged DPS and a Paladin healer. Send me a message here or in game for more information.

• By Figurefour13
      Hello all,
      We're <Hidden> a early morning raiding guild in the Garona Americas server.
      We are looking for more morning raiders to join our ranks. We're currently 7/7 H EN - 2/3 H ToV.
      We raid Wed, and Thurs from 9:30AM to 12:30PM CST.
      In preparation for Mythics we are in need of the following:
      Our Top Priorities right now:
      Any ranged DPS
      Resto Druid 

But if you're a committed DPSer and wants to raid, please don't hesitate to ask!
      We're full on Tanks but if you have an Offspec, that's welcomed!
      Keep in mind you have to earn your spot, if you do not pull your weight, you will be asked to sit, especially for Mythics.
      If you're interested please post here or add me to your Battletag: Figurefour#1381.
      Thanks!
    • By Darkmograine
      Undaunted Gaming League is a family based guild, that means most of us have families and careers and are unable to play WoW at all times, that is recruiting players to band together for core teams. We would like to form teams for arena, RBG's, Daily Mythic dungeons, raid progression, gold making, and even battle pets. Even if you are a casual player that is looking to socialize, or want a team to work together on professions, we would like to help you help us. 
      http://undauntedgamingleague.enjin.com/home is our guild site, feel free to stop by to fill out an application and email a guild member for an invite. If you would like additional information, please message a player in game or myself directly darkmograine#1675