FORUMS
TobiNL

Your favourite: How do I work around this?

Dear friends,

let's start off mentioning this is my first post and I would love to get feedback. So please be honest but polite!

My post is about the fact that I got in a situation that I just could'nt work around and made me end my game in 3 turns.. It was a bit situational, but for my opponent simply perfect rng. Afterwards I could laugh about it, and that is why I started this post! What is your best moment you just couldn't work around? Beneath my short game review ;)

Me: turn 1, no drop

He/She: Turn 1, Mana Wyrm

Me: turn 2, Huge Toad

He/She: Turn 2, Sorcerer's Apprentice + Coin + Unstable Portal + ............ Edwin VanCleef!!! 

So yeah.. An 8-8 on turn 2 which I just couldn't answer! 

Happy Hearthstone everyone,

TobiNL

Edited by TobiNL

Unless you draw that Polymorph to play on Turn 3, conceding is the right thing to do. That's an extremely unlikely situation and you can't really play around it :P

3 hours ago, Damien said:

Unless you draw that Polymorph to play on Turn 3, conceding is the right thing to do. That's an extremely unlikely situation and you can't really play around it :P

I don't recall having a Polymorph in my Hunter deck, but maybe that's a good addition ;-) 

1 hour ago, TobiNL said:

I don't recall having a Polymorph in my Hunter deck, but maybe that's a good addition ;-) 

lol :p To my defense, you didn't say what you were playing, but I could and should have guessed from Huge Toad.

1 hour ago, Damien said:

lol :p To my defense, you didn't say what you were playing, but I could and should have guessed from Huge Toad.

You're true indeed, good point! Meant no offence :)

As a Hunter there's an even easier solution:

- Hunter's Mark on Edwin vanCleef
- Run Huge Toad into either mana Wyrm or Sorecer's Apprentice and let its deathrattle ping kill the pesky 8/1.
- Play some awesome 2-cost minion with the remaining mana

:)

Edited by Kobal
  • Like 2