Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arcere

[Argent Dawn][A] <Shadow> (10/13M) LF Healers!

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

<Shadow> is a well-established, mythic raiding team on Argent Dawn EU, consisting of mature players that stands between hardcore raiding and having busy RL schedules. We achieve this by raising the bar on player standards, personal responsibility and accountability, resulting in us progressing through content in only two nights a week of raiding.

In essence, we like to have it all; careers, studies, families, raiding progression and above all - Fun in our mutual hobby.

During WoD the raiding team has finished HFC Heroic and started progression through Mythic - Clearing up to Mythic Xhul before the designated break, resulting in 10/13 Mythic bosses cleared in total. (WoWProgress)

With Legion coming and our mythic team going strong, we are looking to jump directly into progression when the new raid tiers open - And it’s always more fun with more people!

We raid on the below days and times (all times are server time):

- Thursday: 20:00 - 23:00

- Sunday: 19:30 - 22:30

What we can offer you:

- Organised, consistent, fun and successful raids.

- Community feel and active website.

- Capable and positive raid leader.

- Organised, mature and well managed guild in the essence of fair play.

What we are looking for:

- Mature players who are passionate about raiding.

- Team players.

- Players who have willingness and a desire to always improve.

- Experienced players to jump straight into Mythic.

What we are currently recruiting:

- Mistweaver Monk

- Resto Shaman

- Holy Paladin

How to join up:

You can apply via our website following the "Join Shadow" navigation link. Alternatively you can send in-game mail to Arcere to arrange a chat.

Thanks for reading!

Hey everyone! Bumping as we are still recruiting and looking for the following:

Ranged DPS:
- Two Hunters

- Two Warlocks

- One Shadow Priest

Healers:

One Holy Paladin

One Mistweaver Monk

Please note we will only consider exceptional applications for the healer spots! Thank you for reading!

Hey guys! Bumping to let whoever reads this know we still have some spots open!

We'd particularly enjoy the following Ranged DPS:

- Warlocks

- Hunters (No, not you Survival ones!)

- A Shadow Priest

Experienced Healers would also be welcomed, especially those of the below classes:

- Holy Paladin

- Mistweaver Monk

Thanks for reading!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Deydoridra
      I've been having issues where my dps is lower than it should be since I'm at a 874 ilvl. 
      I've changed mastery haste ratio and its still lower than it should be. If someone can look at my logs and help me out id be extremely grateful.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/AbYJa9fZjWptDVKB 
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arathor/Deydoridra/simple
    • By Stan
      Patch 7.1.5 brings new Artifact Knowledge catch-up options for both mains and alts.
      We'll be able to catch up on Artifact Knowledge in Patch 7.1.5 using Order Resources.
      The main source of Order Resources is the Blood of Sargeras trader in Dalaran. You can buy Order Resources Cache that will give 200 Order Resources for one Blood of Sargeras. Bloods are farmed via World Quests and Heroic+ dungeons.
      Main Characters
      A new quest was added to your Class Hall called Knowledge is Power. You need to turn in 500 Order Resources to get Artifact Research Synopsis.  The quest is repeatable and can be completed until you reach Artifact Knowledge level 15. After that you will need to place work orders as usual. A total of 7,500 Order Resources is thus required to reach said AK level. That's 37.5 Bloods of Sargeras.

Alts
      Depending on the Artifact Knowledge level of your main, you can purchase research compendiums and mail them to your alts. These items are bound to your Battle.net account.
      Artifact Research Compendium: Volume I Artifact Research Compendium: Volumes I & II Artifact Research Compendium: Volumes I-III Artifact Research Compendium: Volumes I-IV As an example, if you have Artifact Knowledge Level 15, you can buy Artifact Research Compendium: Volumes I & II for 1,000 Order Resources. I think every 5 levels of Artifact Knowledge will unlock a new compendium. If you use the item without any research documents, you instantly reach Artifact Knowledge level 10 (it's like that on PTR right now).

• By Jovovich
      [US-Arthas][H]Unhuman (French) EN:5/7M ToV:3/3H www.unhuman.ca
      Unhuman is RECRUITING!
      Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/
      Raiding:
      - [Raid] Starlight Bros 5/7M ToV:3/3H 2day Tuesday and Sunday 7hpm to 10h30pm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Insanity 4/7M ToV:2/3H 2day Tuesday and Wednesday 7h30pm to 10h30pm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Fluffy 4/7M ToV:2/3H 2day Wednesday and Thursday 6h15pm to 9h15pm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Soldati 1/7M ToV:3/3NH 2day 
      - [Raid] Les Gosus de Notre-Dame 7/7H ToV:3/3N 2day Tuesday and Wednesday 7hpm to 10hpm (EAST)
      PvP:
      - We're still looking for a PvP Leader, if you're interested see with Jovovich#1699
      Community:
      - More than 500 account
      Unhuman is a performing raiding guild with multiple raid groups, it's one of the biggest, for not saying the biggest one, french community on World of Warcraft US. We have over 500 active accounts. Unhuman has been created in December 2006 and will continue to live for a long time, Unhuman is trying to give to our raiders everything they need to be focus only on good progression!. Unhuman is always looking for new players of all kind, PvE or PvP, even with Battle pets or Archeologists or anything else you can do in the game....You will be sure to find your way with Unhuman!
      For any question...
      - http://unhuman.ca/
      - Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
      - Murielle-Arthas, Officier
      - Jdo-Arthas, Officier
      - Mottuer-Arthas, Officier
      - Izzaeth-Arthas, Officier
    • By Jovovich
      [US-Arthas][H]Unhuman (French) EN:5/7M ToV:3/3H www.unhuman.ca
      Unhuman is RECRUITING!
      Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/
      Raiding:
      - [Raid] Starlight Bros 5/7M ToV:3/3H 2day Tuesday and Sunday 7hpm to 10h30pm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Insanity 4/7M ToV:2/3H 2day Tuesday and Wednesday 7h30pm to 10h30pm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Fluffy 4/7M ToV:2/3H 2day Wednesday and Thursday 6h15pm to 9h15pm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Soldati 1/7M ToV:3/3NH 2day 
      - [Raid] Les Gosus de Notre-Dame 7/7H ToV:3/3N 2day Tuesday and Wednesday 7hpm to 10hpm (EAST)
      PvP:
      - We're still looking for a PvP Leader, if you're interested see with Jovovich#1699
      Community:
      - More than 500 account
      Unhuman is a performing raiding guild with multiple raid groups, it's one of the biggest, for not saying the biggest one, french community on World of Warcraft US. We have over 500 active accounts. Unhuman has been created in December 2006 and will continue to live for a long time, Unhuman is trying to give to our raiders everything they need to be focus only on good progression!. Unhuman is always looking for new players of all kind, PvE or PvP, even with Battle pets or Archeologists or anything else you can do in the game....You will be sure to find your way with Unhuman!
      For any question...
      - http://unhuman.ca/
      - Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
      - Murielle-Arthas, Officier
      - Jdo-Arthas, Officier
      - Mottuer-Arthas, Officier
      - Izzaeth-Arthas, Officier
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Murloc Aggro Paladin Gadgetzan Standard Deck