yargz

[Skullcrusher] [H] <Modest Power> healers for Legion

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

[US - H - Skullcrusher]

Who we are:  <Modest Power> Is going to be a heroic focused raiding group for legion. We are a close group of about 8 friends who have raided and played other games together. In WoD we raided through heroic blackrock foundry and then moved onto other games. We have returned for legion and want to get a running start into the expansion!

Atmosphere: "Semi-hardcore" would be the best way to define us. When its boss time we are focused and give our all into each encounter. Overall we are relaxed and just want to have a good time. We respect our players, don't yell, but do strive to make each other better.

Legion Plans: In WoD we strived to be a mythic raiding guild and ended up falling short. We had a strong core but building up to the needed 20 players for mythic ended up being too difficult. This expansion we plan to focus in on heroic raiding only. At the current moment we do not plan to do mythic raiding at all (although we will be doing mythic+ dungeons). However, if we happen to clear the heroic raids very quickly, we will shift gears and start to focus on becoming a mythic raiding guild.

Guild logistics:

• EPGP is used for loot distribution
  • Discord is our voice/text communication
  • Raid times are 8-11pm Eastern Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday

What we are looking for:

• 18+
  • Can make all raid days (most of the time)
  • Healers (Druid/Monk/Shaman)
  • Mature attitude
  • If not on our server, willing to transfer to skullcrusher

If you are interested in us contact me on battlenet @ HazeDust#1294

Edited by Pandacho
Please read the section rules and do not bump the thread more than once a week.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dominia
      LOOKING FOR MORE DPS
      7/7 Normal EN
      7/7 Heroic EN
      3/3 Trial of Valor on Normal
      Starting H ToV soon

<Mythic on Mains> is a heroic raid team comprised of adult raiders who value their time while progressing through current content. The core group came together in Warlords and cleared all content on both Normal and Heroic.

We raid Thursday and Sunday evenings.
      Invites: 7:45pm -- First Pull: 8:00pm -- End: 11:00pm  (Eastern)

Atmosphere
      ----------------
      We are a laid back group looking to have fun while working on current content.
      There will be wipes as we learn. But no raging tantrums or frothing at the mouth. Adult humor and language in chat and voice is ok, however be respectful and mature.

Expectations
      -----------------
      Be available for a majority of both scheduled evenings (Thu/Sun) and for the entire scheduled raid time (Invites: 7:45pm, End: 11:00pm).

We have very low tolerance for no-shows. We understand emergencies happen but ask that you make every effort to let us know of an absence as much in advance as possible. Remember there are other humans setting aside their time to do this as well. 

Gear must be enchanted with appropriate enchants. 

Slotted gear must be gemmed with appropriate gems.

Maintain an appropriate understanding of your class talents and rotations. Healers must be able to heal effectively. Tanks must be able to tank effectively. DPS must be able to pew pew effectively.

Bring appropriate buff food, potions (heal, mana, combat), and flasks.

Read and view fight strategies and videos when asked. 
      Graciously take suggestions for improvement and direction on voice chat. 

Bring the fun.

If you are interested in joining us, please post the following information on Discord at https://discord.gg/KrmxZ9w and someone will get back to you as soon as possible:
      Toon Name@Server
      Class: Spec/Off Spec
      Main Spec: iLevel / artifact level / AK level
      Prior Raid Experience
      Battletag
      You do NOT have to server transfer or join the guild to play with us.
      Contact info:
      BNet: Dominia#1504
      Discord: Dominia#5437
      Twitter: @TheRealDominia
    • By Khayman
      Hey guys! Just want to share my experience as survival hunter so far! I used icy veins giude for long time, assuming that versaility is best stat choice for surv, but after some tests i tried to drop versatility to pump mastery. Well as result i'v raised my dps (874 ilvl) from 235k to 307k on boss dummy and 280k-290k in raid (tested on Odyn, and Emerald nightmare). I'm currently running 29% crit, 25% haste, 14% mastery, 1% versatility. Pumping mastery gave me a huuuuge dmg increase cause basically i always have 2-3 moongose bite on. I tried to switch back to versatility gear since i got a lucky trinket drop (885 agi-haste wq trinket), but i had too many dead times w/o focus and it was a great dps lost!
      Of course in some fights i have to switch in BM or MM just to help our healers cause we have too many melee in guild XD, but i'd like to know if there are some hunters currently using  surv spec in hero/mithycs raid or 8+ mithycs dungeons.
      Here is my armory link just in case you wanna give it a check! http://eu.battle.net/wow/it/character/pozzo-delleternita/Khâyman/advanced

• By Mckynzie
      <The Excursion> Area 52 US

Progression: 7/7 EN N 3/7 H

Faction: Horde (Lok'tar Ogar!)

Schedule: So far we're raiding Tuesdays/Wednesdays (occasionally Sunday for clean up) 7pm EST to 10pm or later EST

Classes/Specs Needed: 1 Tank, 1 Healer, 4 DPS (Casters preferred but still apply)

Affliction/Destruction/Demonology Warlock (High Need)

Retribution/Protection/Holy Paladin

Windwalker/Mistweaver Monk

Elemental/Restoration Shaman

Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage (High Need!)

Shadow Priest

About us!: Born and built from the ground up on Deathwing. We're a very laid back guild, always a place to go have a great chat without worrying about toxicity. Active members always helpful and pretty humorous and sarcastic atmosphere (not too much don't worry!) When it comes to raiding we have a good time but will also put forth an effort to gear up newcomers and down some bosses and get some loot! Also welcoming just regular members who want a guild!
      All are welcome!

What next?!: Give us a try! Contact Sinnox#1475 ( Raer/Sinnox) Coolguy365#1773 (Coolguy) or McKynzie#11983 (McKynzie) or just PM one of us!
      Hope to see some new faces! 
      Thanks for the read.
    • By Moonfly
      Hello everyone,

SALT, is a guild formed in the start of Legion, and we are recruiting additional members for our main team to build a mythic roster. And also for our more relaxed heroic/social-raid team.

The guild was formed by bringing together friends from different guilds to make a fresh start, with our goal being to provide a fun but progressive raiding environment, with a focus on clearing heroic and mythic content.

We are looking to expand our roster, and have open raid spots for:

Main team:
      Healers Cloth dps (High prio on spriest and warlock) 2 Hunters 1 Holy paladin 1 Resto druid 1 Resto shaman 1 Ret paladin 1 Warrior 1 DK
      Social team:
      All classes
      We have open spots for more classes, check our website for updated info.

Even if we are not currently recruiting your class/spec we are always open to take a look at exceptional players/applications.

Your previous raiding experience is not the be all and end all, however we do ask for individuals who can demonstrate maturity (18+), commitment and a strong understanding of their class and spec.

Website: www.SALT.guildlaunch.com. You can also find us on the EU Twisting Nether forum if you search there.

Progress

Emerald Nightmare:
      7/7 Heroic
      1/7 Mythic
      Trial of Valor:
      3/3 Normal

Raid Days:
      Wednesday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time
      Thursday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time
      Sunday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit our website for more information. Alternatively, please speak to one of our officers in game: Zherin or Moonfly.

Casual/social players are always welcome

We look forward to hearing from you.
    • By platinumwolfe
      Guild Info:
      [Emerald Dream][A] <Scrub Squad> is a casual raiding guild, currently at 7/7H 3/3N 1/3H. We need a few more solid people to start Mythic!

Raid Times:
      Our raid nights are Tuesday/Thursday from 8-12pm eastern.

We're looking for people wanting to have fun while raiding and downing content. - No stress.
      We are looking for ranged and melee DPS for Mythic Progression.
      Also we run Mythic + all week and have several groups downing 11's and 12's. We hope to get up to 15 soon! 
      Currently looking for:
      Tanks: No demand
      Melee DPS: Low demand (Warrior, Havoc, Windwalker, or anyone exceptional)
      Ranged DPS: High demand (Mage, Hunter, Shadow Priest, Warlock, anyone exceptional)
      Healers: No demand
      We're at 19 members looking to get a few more to sit around 20-23. New members should be ilevel 860+ but that's not firm.

About Our Current Members:
      Most have extensive raiding backgrounds, and some come from previous hardcore raiding guilds. We're looking for a casual environment for less stressful and more fun raiding.

What Want In Members:
      Reliable - At least 80% attendance
      Friendly - fun loving!
      Self-motivated - players who can look up boss fights and class information on their own. With limited raiding time we can't afford to spend it all explaining boss mechanics multiple times.
      Chill - we're not looking for people who cause drama or place blame on people for failure.
      Attitude - Don't be a jerk, not just to guildies, but to everyone.
      Mature, Thick skinned - we can say some pretty offensive jokes.
      Ideally skilled - but that's something that can be helped.
      On the Emerald Dream server, or willing to transfer. For running Mythic raids, players have to be on our server.
      Feel free to pop into our recruitment discord to talk to an officer or leave a message! 
      https://discord.gg/y6ArYFU
      Battletag -  Wolfe#1468