Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Celarri

[Malygos/Icecrown][A] <Kindred> dps for Legion

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Guild Name: Kindred (formerly Freaky Fast Freaky Good)
Faction: Alliance
Realm: US Malygos/Icecrown
Realm Type: PvE
Realm Timezone: CT

Kindred is recruiting 2-3 dps to round out our raid. We are looking for Ahead of the Curve level progression throughout Legion. We raided consistently throughout WoD, and achieved Ahead of the Curve in Highmaul and HFC. Many of us have been raiding together since Dragon Soul.

Progression: H AotC Highmaul & HFC. 8/10 H 10/10 N BRF. 
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 9:00pm-12:00am CT
Openings: Warrior, Priest, Shaman 
Full: Hunters,  Druids, Warlocks

Please feel free to reply here, or send me a message and I will provide my btag.

Edited by Celarri
organization and class update

i am currently looking for a new server and guild to start fresh on. been playing since Wrath with raid exp in each expasion. took a break for a while but managed ahead of the curve for garrosh, been absent due to irl but looking to get back into the swing. Battle tag is SpaceMonkie#1986

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Zirleficent
      Rum Runners on Fizzcrank/Aggramar 
      About the guild 
      Hello my name is Ziri and I am the Dread Admiral (Guild Master) of the Rum Runners. We are a Horde Guild on Aggramar/Fizzcrank. I started the guild in order to build a group that can raid on the weekends as most of us cannot commit to late night raiding throughout the week. Most of our members are working adults or college students. We are very laid back most of the time and do not take ourselves very serious. 
      Recruiting 
      We are recruiting all classes and roles. For our primary raid group we are heavy on Melee and have Tanking covered. However we would love to have more people for raiding, running dungeons, building out our late night 2nd raid team (Midnight Eastern on Saturday Night) or just for people to hang out with in game. We are looking to start a late night raid team that will run on Saturday Nights starting midnight eastern for 2-3 hours. We will be trying to start that up in the coming weeks.
      Raiding 
      Our current progression is 7/7 Normal Emerald Nightmare, 2/3 Normal Trial of Valor and 2/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare. We are looking for some more people to build out our Raid, we usually run with 10-15 each week. We are open to all classes/specs. We are good on Tanks at the moment for our earlier raid team, however we have started a Late Night Team that runs at 11 Server, Midnight Eastern on Saturdays that could use tanks. We use Personal Loot for the raids. To raid normal mode we require you be a minimum ilvl of 835 and have all three relic slots unlocked in your artifact. 
      Raid Schedule 
      We currently raid two nights a week. On Friday we run from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM Central Time. On Saturday we run from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM Central Time.
      Other Info 
      We use Discord for our Voice Chat/Text Chat/Guild Info. You will typically be able to get someone attention using it. As far as non-raid nights go we typically have people online and usually are running Dungeons to help people gear up, work on Mythic+ Keystones, etc. What we are looking for in members is someone who is friendly that is looking for a laid back group that doesn't take themselves too seriously. We like to have fun and will goof around in dungeons and chat. If you are looking for serious Mythic Raid type progress or only care about gear/achievements then we probably aren't the guild for you. 
      If interested please reach out to me my battle tag is Ziriuso#1680 or my officer Wikedzoot-Fizzcrank or at BattleNet ID sickoftv#1213 Either of us would be more than happy to answer any questions.
    • By Brutal
      <Bad RNG> is a Semi-Hardcore Horde raiding guild recruiting for our raiding team to progress quickly through Mythic's! The guild is currently located on Detheroc, but many realms are connected together. The list of connected realms are "Detheroc, Dethecus, Lethon, Haomarush, Blackwing Lair and Shadowmoon" but many guildies are located on the realm Lethon(Including leadership). Which are all US-PvP.

Group 1 - 4/7 M EN (currently not recruiting, but fill-ins occasionally snagged from group 2)
      Group 2 - 7/7 H EN, 3/3 N TOV (open recruitment below)

Mainly we're recruiting people who will be in our core raids but we also accept PvP player as well as casuals. We make sure everyone is comfortable in the guild to maximize their play-style. But we do ask for anyone who joins to have a tough skin on their back to take criticism and jokes. 

All players recruited for raiding positions must earn their way to their position, that doesn't mean you won't raid. We rarely sit players.

We will cross realm trial you if you wish, but you will not get loot until you join. Completely up to you. We also have people that will help you transfer if you're interested in not spending cash on it.

Current Needs

Group 2

Tanks:
      Currently none.
      Melee DPS with Tank OS:
      Currently any.
      Healers:
      Mistweaver Monk Ranged DPS with Healer OS:
      Currently any.
      Melee DPS:
      None (still apply, things change)
      Ranged DPS:
      Shadow Priest
      Balance Druid
      Mage(High) Arcane
      Frost
      Fire
      Warlock Destruction
      Demonology
      Affliction
      Hunter(High) Beast Mastery
      Marksman  
       Shaman (ele)  

Raid Times

Group 2:

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday - Monday included for alt runs or pushing progression.
      8:00PM - 11:00PM CsT (server time)
      6:00pm - 9:00PM PsT
      9:00PM-12:00AM EsT

How to apply!
      Contact the Raid Leader for all Guild inquiries
      Recruitment Contact:
      Brutal#1229
      http://badrng.enjin.com/
    • By dywolf
      Hi ! I tough I was doing Ok with my dps, but I find my self pretty low when i compare with other rogues. I'm considering switching to assassination because of this reason ... 

I would like to know What I'm doing wrong because i tought my rotation was good. 

This is my logs -> https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/hv6bfdgAjWDXF2BY#fight=2&type=damage-done&source=13
      Dywolfs 337k.
      When I look at some others rogues (without the OP legendary boots) I am 130k behind them for the same Ilvl
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/P2hFJnYyg6a4A7bv#fight=29&type=damage-done&source=15
      Oswin -> 468k

When I compare our cast, we have pretty much the same rotation / cast.
      So except for the 4% nightblade missing, what I am doing wrong ? 

Thanks 

On askmrRobot, it say i shoud be at 378k on ursoc

The correct stats should be  Agility > Versatility > Main Hand Damage > Critical Strike > Mastery > Haste > Off Hand Damage > Leech > Avoidance > Movement Speed

Right ? 
    • By mischievous
      Current Progression:
      T18 13/13M
      T19 7/7M, 3/3H
      Classes Needed:
      Shadow Priest
      Discipline Priest
      Hunter
      An Exceptional Tank
      Any Exceptional Healers
      Always looking for exceptional DPS of any class.
      Raid Days and Times (All times in EST as that is our server time):
      -9/hrs total
      -Tue/Wed/Thu - 8:45 to 11:45pm
      -Off night activities aplenty!
      -Note that we have an optional 4th raid day the first week of a new tier.
      Raid Info:
      -Loot Council (BDLC Addon)
      -1 alt Split Runs (first week or two of the tier)
      -Two to three week trial period
      -25 to 30 man roster w/ rotating bench
      -Competitive raid spots
      Who We Are:
      -Horde on Bleeding Hollow (Chicago Datacenter)
      -Progression Raiding
      -Emphasis on Efficiency
      -Sparkling Personalities
      -Adult Humor
      -Serious When It Counts
      What We Want:
      -Adults who raid simply because progression is fun
      -A history of raiding success with logs to back it up
      -Computer that doesn't choke in raids + reliable internet connection
      -A working mic and an owner who uses it appropriately
      -Skin thick enough to withstand our torture/commentary
      -Into post-raid cuddling on TS (social, does Mythic+ with us, etc.)
      Contacts:
      Esurient - GM - starvingsun#1436
      Amisti - Co-GM - amisti#1417
      Mischievous - Officer - giggles#1351
      website to apply: shiftycasuals.wowlaunch.com
    • By bez
      Who we are
      <Hollow> is a semi-hardcore guild created by a group of friends, experienced players, that raided HC together in WOTLK. We reunited and transfered to the same realm to create a guild, or more accurately, a home. We keep a very friendly environment in and out of raids, oftenly joining discord to chat even if we aren't doing anything. Guild activities include but are not limited to mythic dungeons, mythic + and raiding.
      Our goals
      Our current progress is 7/7HC and 2/3HC. Our goal is to form a better composed raid team and down ToV HC. During which we want to get everyone experienced and geared for mythics and next content. Mythic raiding is also in our plans once we get the right group for it.
      What we are looking for
      We are currently planning to expand and size up our raid team to progress ToV HC and in the not too distant future, Mythic raiding. We are strongly prioritizing priests of any spec, and healers are highly considered in general.
      RDPS: Most wanted all (Spriest); MDPS: Also welcome; HEAL: Need one or two (dont have monk, Dpriest, Hpala); TANK: Main tank spots filled, still we could use one extra with DPS spec. Less geared people are also welcomed. 
      We also welcome social players as it can help our guild expand even further in other aspects of the game.
      Our raiding schedule
      Our current raiding schedule is 3 raids a week for 3 hours:
      Wednesday 8pm to 11pm server time - ToV Heroic Sunday 8pm to 11pm server time - EN Heroic Tuesday 8pm server time - ToV Normal The guild is using DKP system
      NOTE: We have added a catch up system for new recruits. When you get past the trial phase and join the ranks as an official member of our guild, you also earn 200 dkp as bonus. If thats not enough we will consider more options. We wont leave anyone behind no matter how new while at the same time, drawing a line for our core, active raiders.
      Thank you for taking your time reading through this post. If you have any further questions or if you are interested in joining us, feel free to contact us in game on Solidz, Hotbez or add us on BNET at Solidus#2642, bez#21193.