FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  

I'm new

Hello.. been a long time user of MMOC, was accidentally sent here to look at some spec guides.., like the site and decided to join. If you guys can keep up with the Blizzard news as much as them I might switch fully. :) Nice to meet you all.

3 minutes ago, zseciv said:

Hello.. been a long time user of MMOC, was accidentally sent here to look at some spec guides.., like the site and decided to join. If you guys can keep up with the Blizzard news as much as them I might switch fully. :) Nice to meet you all.

Welcome to the site! Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay here :)

our publication team is top notch. between blainie, lorinda, zadina, peelon, and stan, pretty much all news hits our front page very shortly after its being released. i tried my hand at writing front page stuff and I couldn't remotely keep up with them. the second i found out about something, they already had published an article.

so i think you will be pleased :)

Welcome! 

Here, you can finde help for everything!

The IcyVeins-Guides are amazing! And if you can't understand something : ask here and you will only wait a short time, till there is an information for you. Great People here... :)