FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Julosch

At what time can we play and is raid questing possible

Hey guys,

the questions are basically already in the topic. I just want to know at what time we can probably play on the 30th and if it is possible to quest in a raid, lets say with 9 persons ;). Does it even make sense to quest in a group/raid anymore?

Thank you in advance and kind regards

julosch

Edited by Julosch

What time we can play on the 30th depends on when maintenance ends.  As for raid-group questing, you won't get any credit for quests while in a raid group (been like this since MoP at least), so stick to parties of 5 or less if you want to group up.

• Like 1

There's no penalty to mob xp for groups as far as I know (I think there's actually a small bonus if dungeons are any indicator).

There is no penalty or bonus for groups in open world, the bonus XP part announcement in dungeons is more a remaining of old times because you obviously in group there (when leveling), whether it's premade or not so every person in dungeon will get the same XP.

With the new tagging and scaling system, a group advantage while leveling is not that outstanding as is was before, but it still helps you finish certain quests faster (kill X amount of mobs, help to X amount of NPCs, clear an area).