Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Criptik

Tracking Recharge Timing for Rune of Power with WA

3 posts in this topic

Is there a way to track the recharge timer on RoP when its not at zero charges? I really want to be able to maximize my usage of RoP, but when you are at 1 charge, you don't see a recharge timer on the ability. I'd like to know exactly how long before my second charge is back so I can line up procs, etc with RoP without leaving myself shy a charge when combustion is up.

Posted (edited)

If you're using WeakAuras, just create one for your RoP via the Template-Feature as a cooldown-Tracking-Aura. It will automatically show, when you're not at 2 stacks and showing the cooldown-timer.

Just to make sure:

dmZKcaGlrW2evMTs3ukY3uWorL9c7wO9lL8tr0Wqr)MWqrsnyPsdNOoOiKtjQkhtIZjQQwikSuPqlhPEisINQAzIKNJyQcMmLA6KUOOkUnQ6zIQ01L0gLI60uSzrz7IuFejPptKPHeFxQ6XuY4uOrJsgVuqxMQBjvCnrOoVuQdROrjf4VOuJcc484242iG3WKzzexrZDgYltMd5sL4HHcLYqoMiRdfk4TtMLrCfn3zySWm)LHHY4yzCSKdzDOKdFAPM0EG2ij50njSDWXexPnssonc4ABzhNOtTsWRrpThv8zvf4vIZMWs0Nmcg4EApQ4uriwBrFSvxQPfs0oH0QBdUSVB(WP95EzFxUjVJ3yn6T6kYA1LArVtJxjoBISVl3K3bdCclrFYioHLOpzKkcXAl6J4ezFxUjVdUsjhZsbkol3iXsbhLr8vmTraxNRhveWjMO06GBeNVUQbbOqXjYUfc4etuADWLckoTyDeW5RRAqaku8kXzRZ1JkyGBBYYmw1vBJaoFDvdcqHItpTCeW5RRAqakuC50Y6C9OIaoFDvdcqHIxjoBISBbg4ztl1iIiGZxx1GauO4w7KqqaNyIsRJ3uIOAEGIxjoBRDsiGbuCAxYiIH2YoUXseXnrJY2sWlVU62GRGBSXBuqnEVXwzbokJ4XkFG2ij50eWvWTeI1w0hbdO4e8ujKkHscf80GRqjvbka

Edited by Lily