Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PatrickHenry

Stuck in Old Bear form?

7 posts in this topic

Anybody else still in old bear form?  I thought it changed with the Artifact, which I did when I initially picked up The Claws, but I'm back to old bear form. 

1 hour ago, PatrickHenry said:

Anybody else still in old bear form?  I thought it changed with the Artifact, which I did when I initially picked up The Claws, but I'm back to old bear form. 

Very odd. I'm in the Ursoc form whenever I'm wearing the artifact. Do you still have it equipped?

Posted (edited)

35 minutes ago, Blainie said:

Very odd. I'm in the Ursoc form whenever I'm wearing the artifact. Do you still have it equipped?

I do.  Ive tried unequipping and equipping the old Invasion staff again, and back - no change.

Do you have Glyph of the Ursol Chameleon by chance?  I do.  I doubt that's it, but not sure.

ETA: I'd link my character, but apparently Community hasn't updated yet.  Still shows invasion weapons on all my characters.

Edited by PatrickHenry

You should try the "Scan & Repair" option in the WoW battle.net client, If that does not work you should open a ticket.

2 hours ago, untameable said:

You should try the "Scan & Repair" option in the WoW battle.net client, If that does not work you should open a ticket.

I'll give those a shot.  Was hoping it was a known issue with my glyph, honestly ;)

Thanks!

It's the a glyph that's preventing you from using the new form appearance. Just use vanishing powder and remove it.