FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Cerulea

Help Mal'ganis Alliance! Reroll now!

Some of you guys might remember my name from <Crown Defiance> (the old reroll project). Lately, I've decided I wanted to give it another go and actually be the person in charge this time as I have a lot of experience building great communities/guilds. Back in the day, I was only a peon and didn't care as much but now this is different and with about 4 months of farm content left until 5.4 patch, I'm looking for a greater challenge.

There are several issues with the Alliance side that we plan on attempting to fix, and me and some friends from <Vigil> (US4th guild) will be coming over to help with this project.

We aren't looking to get back to a 50/50 balance, but just 80/20 would be greater then what we have seen on this server over the past 5 years. We are looking for players from different backgrounds : Casual players, leveller, PvPer, Raiders. Anyone interested in serious raiding, pvp, and revival of the alliance population of this server please express your interest in the thread below. This isn't a 1-man project and if you wish to help in any way, we will give you stuff to do on your own to make this happen.

Here are the problems we will work to alleviate or eliminate entirely:

1) Poor raid progression

2) Lack of economical flow (Will fix if problem 3 is corrected)

3) 100% horde, 0% alliance

4) Horde members ALL over OUR citys.

This is going to happen, and we are going to make a difference, we do need support, so please WoW community, help us out!

Sincerely yours,

Cerulea

As a former member of Mal'Ganis, I wish you the best of luck, but I can almost promise you will be squashed. I think the last I saw it was like 150k Horde to under 1k Alliance? You're just going to give the Horde a reason to come destroy the upcoming Alliance, but no matter how good the Alliance are, you can't win 10 v 1. Those PvP guilds will make it their day to push back your attempts.

Pull off your goals successfully and you should consider real estate and house flipping in making things that looked bad look good again.

It's a shame that certain servers have become like this. I think you will have a tough time trying to get it to where you want to be as I think like Zagam said the horde will get wind of your plan and make it even harder for you.

Saying that though I wish you the best of luck, hopefully as well as cross realm features Blizzard will have some solutions in the future as well.