Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Trevor2134

Focused rage macro

6 posts in this topic

Not sure how successful you'll be in finding this (as in, I don't know if it can stop you hitting a button based on your buff stacks). Hopefully someone can help anyway!

1 hour ago, Blainie said:

Not sure how successful you'll be in finding this (as in, I don't know if it can stop you hitting a button based on your buff stacks). Hopefully someone can help anyway!

Yeah, I'm not sure that I'm going to find this macro, but thank for replying anyway

1 person likes this

What if  "/castsequence reset=target/25 Focused Rage,Focused Rage,Focused Rage,something noo-combat"? But I need to reset it somehow everytime I reaching the limit.

Edited by Trevor2134

I'm not good with macros; I know how to make the ones I need and that's about it.

Unfortunately, however, it doesn't seem that there's any capabilities of preventing you from using a spell. I think that would fall into "automated game play" and Blizzard frowns upon that. In essence, you cannot create an "if, then" scenario in a macro outside of a cast sequence from my understanding.

Don't fret, though. I have a TMW icon light up and flash bright colors at me when I hit 3 stacks and, sometimes, I still hit FR. It's frustrating but definitely something to attune your mind and muscles to.

2 minutes ago, Sajakain said:

I'm not good with macros; I know how to make the ones I need and that's about it.

Unfortunately, however, it doesn't seem that there's any capabilities of preventing you from using a spell. I think that would fall into "automated game play" and Blizzard frowns upon that. In essence, you cannot create an "if, then" scenario in a macro outside of a cast sequence from my understanding.

Don't fret, though. I have a TMW icon light up and flash bright colors at me when I hit 3 stacks and, sometimes, I still hit FR. It's frustrating but definitely something to attune your mind and muscles to.

It does sound like slightly more than a sequence, doesn't it? It's actually "pressing" a button to stop you pressing a button.

My macro knowledge is pretty much the same though. Setting up mine? I'm a genius. Someone else's? No chance.