FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
BigKVegas

Cannot advance my Lvl 110 Havoc DH

I have had a lot of fun advancing my Havoc Demon Hunter to level 110, but now I am stuck.  I only have 4 champions, I am out of class resources (28), which means I can't run any missions.  I did just get my resource chart out to the last ability on the right which gives me a real boost in taking out the enemies.  I don't have any real meaningful quests going so I don't earn any resources I need to advance my character.  I did just do my first dungeon ever.  Kept alive through 2 out of 3 bosses, but we lost our healer  (1 out of 5).  I did have a quest once where I had to go protect another character in a big bubble, but I could not keep us both alive before I died.  Is there somewhere I can go or someone I can go see to get me going again?  I know I need to get one more faction's reputation up to friendly, but I haven't been able to do that either.  I am trying to use Zygor to get the rep up, but it is telling me to go find a character named Theressyra (sp?) and I can't find her either.  I hope I have given you guys enough info to help me.  Thanks a lot in advance.  Otherwise I do like Legion.

Hey there!

Do you mean Thalyssra? She is the emissary for the Nightfallen, as well as the starter for the Suramar quests. Have you been to Suramar at all yet?

I’m not sure what exactly your problem is to be honest.

Order hall resources: Just start doing world quests, there usually are a lot of them that reward resources. (The addon world quest tracker helps here allot)

Reputation: Just do the world quests on a regular base, they all reward reputation with an specific faction. Also start questing in Suramar if you didn’t do that right now and focus reputation with the night fallen (you’ll need a good reputation with them to access the two mythic dungeons which are placed in the area).

For having only 4 champions: Proceed with the order hall quests. You’ll unlock more as you progress the story line (and you should finish it anyway for the third artefact slot)

My suggestion is to A go to Dalaran and do the Fallen Star quest.  This gets you to Sumamar.  What are you Reputation levels for all 5 Fractions?  Go back and open all flight paths for the zones you have traveled.  Look for any ! on the map and do them.  

1 hour ago, forsettii said:

My suggestion is to A go to Dalaran and do the Fallen Star quest.  This gets you to Sumamar.  What are you Reputation levels for all 5 Fractions?  Go back and open all flight paths for the zones you have traveled.  Look for any ! on the map and do them.  

Thank all of you for the help.  I have friendly rep on all except Nightfallen.  I am at Suramar now.  I finally got Thalyssra out of her bubble and underground where all of the flying witches are.  I got the 6 crystals, and the last step seems to be to kill the witch on top of the big black pillar to complete the quest.  But I have not been able to do that.  Any suggestions? I have opened several flight paths already.  I thinks there are one or two left.  I guess if I can kill the top witch I can proceed.  I did have a video play once I saved Thalyssra, so that has advanced me some.  I have done all of the quests at the order hall that are available.  Maybe once I finish  this quest I am on, I can proceed farther.  Thanks again. 

6 hours ago, Blainie said:

Hey there!

Do you mean Thalyssra? She is the emissary for the Nightfallen, as well as the starter for the Suramar quests. Have you been to Suramar at all yet?

I did answer once below.  I think the quest I am on is Arcane Thirst.  I did get Thalyssra out of her bubble and underground with the flying witches.  So I am in Suramar underground with the flying witches, trying to kill the witch on top of the tall black tower.  If I kill her this quest is done.  I stand at the bottom of the tower, but my weapon strikes don't affect her.  Is there a way to kill her that you can suggest?  Thanks for the help.

13 hours ago, forsettii said:

There are two power lines that go to her.  With a light ball at each end.  Once you kill those her shield goes down and you can attack her.

As Forse says, deactivate her shield.

Thanks for pointing it out and helping guys!