FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Skurd

Thank you, Icy Veins!

To whom it may concern

I am writing to thank all the contributors here for all of the site's fantastic information. Your guides provide an easy-to-follow, comprehensible education on many of WoW's aspects; I find the class sections to be particularly useful in helping me understand how best to contribute to group and solo efforts. The embedded links, bulleted lists, and concise language make the reading and study of this information quite easy to do and even easier to incorporate in-game.

Thanks again for all of this. I am inspired to know there are those who will contribute what must be a significant time investment for the gaming community. I wish you all the best in maintaining this wonderful website, and I will continue to point new players to your guides as I meet them.

Sincerely,

Scott

• Like 4

Hello Scott!

Many thanks for this message. I am very touched by your kind words :)

Vlad and I started the website 2 years ago (see what it looked like on day 1: http://old.icy-veins.com). As the site grew, we spent more and more time maintaining it. These days, we are working full time on it and we have a nice crew of people helping us on the forums, which is really great :P

Are you going to BlizzCon? We'll be going this year with a 4-person team ^^

I am sure you can tell by the traffic you get just how much people value your site but indeed, a huge kudos to everyone involved with the site.

Its my first port of call for almost everything WoW, being a RL the tactic guides are invaluable and the guides to class helps me get a broad overview of the roles I don't play myself within minutes.

Absolutely awesome!

• Like 2

Thank you for the reply! I wasn't expecting anyone to comment, so what a nice surprise!

Unfortunately, I do not plan to attend BlizCon this year, but I have often thought it would be fun to go to at least one in my lifetime. I really should make time. I'm sure it is a fantastic good time full of creativity and positive energy. You guys must have it made! You get to maintain this site; you get to attend BlizCon and mingle with like-minded folks; you get to talk about gaming; you get to spend tons of time writing and figuring out ways to articulate the language in creative ways to keep people reading---congratulations on all of that! Not many people get to spend their time doing what they love, so every time I hear of someone doing such, I always make it a point to congratulate.

I wish you all continued success. Good luck with your booth at the upcoming BlizCon. May the phat lewts drop!

Scott

• Like 1

Thank you for the reply! I wasn't expecting anyone to comment, so what a nice surprise!

Unfortunately, I do not plan to attend BlizCon this year, but I have often thought it would be fun to go to at least one in my lifetime. I really should make time. I'm sure it is a fantastic good time full of creativity and positive energy. You guys must have it made! You get to maintain this site; you get to attend BlizCon and mingle with like-minded folks; you get to talk about gaming; you get to spend tons of time writing and figuring out ways to articulate the language in creative ways to keep people reading---congratulations on all of that! Not many people get to spend their time doing what they love, so every time I hear of someone doing such, I always make it a point to congratulate.

I wish you all continued success. Good luck with your booth at the upcoming BlizCon. May the phat lewts drop!

Scott

Indeed, doing what we love is certainly a blessing and we will do our best so that it remains this way :P