FORUMS
Meliika

Mobile Tooltips

I frequently use your site on my iPhone which means I'm viewing the mobile version - it's mostly very nicely formatted and easy to use.  The one big gripe I have is that I can't click on spell/ability names to read the tooltip info because it doesn't display well and won't go away once displayed.  The tooltip box appears very large and most of it is offscreen so unreadable.  Clicking anywhere on the box or outside the box does not close the tooltip - it is necessary to reload the page to be able to keep reading the page.

On 9/19/2016 at 3:00 AM, Meliika said:

I frequently use your site on my iPhone which means I'm viewing the mobile version - it's mostly very nicely formatted and easy to use.  The one big gripe I have is that I can't click on spell/ability names to read the tooltip info because it doesn't display well and won't go away once displayed.  The tooltip box appears very large and most of it is offscreen so unreadable.  Clicking anywhere on the box or outside the box does not close the tooltip - it is necessary to reload the page to be able to keep reading the page.

On which section does this happen?

I have this Problem too. Without using the mobile Version, but using a iPad/iPhone with Safari on it.

It happend the moste time while reading a classguide. There is no "X" for closing the window. Only reload the site is helping... =/

IMG_1342.PNG

Thanks for those screenshots Namuria, I'll pass them on to Damien to take a look at. Any other information helps!

Any update on this?  From what I can see, the problem is that the div with the tooltip has a large negative 'left' value.  If I remove that, it centers.

17 hours ago, Caveman said:

Any update on this?  From what I can see, the problem is that the div with the tooltip has a large negative 'left' value.  If I remove that, it centers.

I've forwarded that on! Hopefully it helps in getting this fixed soon! Sorry for the wait :)

I checked again today.  Still no fix.  It's rather frustrating on a mobile device to look at the guides.  In fact, I tend to just use the Wowhead guides on my phone instead since they do the tooltips correctly.

On 12/29/2016 at 5:48 PM, Caveman said:

I checked again today.  Still no fix.  It's rather frustrating on a mobile device to look at the guides.  In fact, I tend to just use the Wowhead guides on my phone instead since they do the tooltips correctly.

I'm really sorry to hear that! I'll double check and see if there is any update I can pass on. Sorry once again!