FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
wormlord

Xavius normal mode UH logs

Your festering wound and scourge strike damage seems very low to me while your festering strike damage is really high. You have castigator and a nice amount of crit so I would think you'd have much better wound application. It seems like to me you ended up casting festering strike a couple times, had to run to pools to soak, then when you returned had to cast it again because of wounds falling off? Mechanics always take priority over dps but you are losing out on a lot of resources by doing that. On the fight I would recommend only applying the bare min of wounds before popping them, that way if you run to pools or whatever you aren't losing out on that damage. I would also recommend bursting sores on the xavius fight just because in phase 2 there are a lot of cleavable adds. In this particular case it may not have been helpful but assuming your raid team can do mechanics in the future I believe you will find it more beneficial. 

So for future help I might recommend logs specifically on ursoc or nythendra as those are easy single target fights that are easy to judge. Xavius with heavy mechanic usage as stated by you can make things hard to judge. Your talents and that seem sound in general and it looks like you got the grasp of the rotation, its just by running around so much, you are wasting resources and dps so its hard to tell what you were doing right.

although by doing mechanics you were doing it right :)

Theres probably a lot to say but, generally speaking the biggest thing I can say really is because of you running out a lot, most of your possible problems, are well hard too define as you being out of melee a lot can either delay soul reapers apocs etc.

-- Not a bad thing that you're doing mechanics but i recon you could probably be doing them quicker? or more efficiently ?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/L9vgk1CmaGYT64zR#fight=22&type=damage-done&source=12 

Logs too what are much more probably going to be similar too what you could possibly achieve? Since neither of us have legendaries (granted i'm more geared but just look at the percentages of dmg like 18.6 for festering wounds) Also bursting sores is OP on this fight.

Also sick little tip is that you can use army of the dead twice in this fight if you save it for when you go into dream, and then once you come out of dream it resets then you can use it during lust.

Edited by Drtain

3 hours ago, Drtain said:

Also sick little tip is that you can use army of the dead twice in this fight if you save it for when you go into dream, and then once you come out of dream it resets then you can use it during lust.

Going in forum raid guide :D