FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Nyxxiana

RL Pets and Mounts

With all the talk of Pet and Mount collecting, it had me wondering how many of you out there are Real Life pet collectors, or even have your own mounts?!? :) Im NOT talking about you hoarders out there with 50 cats running amok in your kitchen cupboards, looting your cheerios and sneaking off with your socks to make nests on top of the refrigerator, i just want to see how much we all have in common in pet selection! Myself, i have a large country property, with a large home so we have 5 dogs, 4 of them service dogs! We have my seisure alert dog Boris The Zergling who is my heart and soul, who is a Chesapeake Bay Retreiver/Fox Terrier mix, then we have K8(who is too little to be a K9) a mini doxie PTSD service dog, Guinness, a Brindle Boxer lift assist service dog, Flo, a Staffie(Pit Bull Terrier Rescue) Autism Therapy Dog for my son, and Bear, a Shepherd mix who is 14 years old and pretty much useless for anything except rolling in smelly things in the yard and bringing dead things into the house. What do you have???

Boris the Zergling taking a Nap

Posted Image

Posted Image

K8 and Guinness snuggling up for a nap <3

• Like 2

RL pets I've collected:

1 - Half blind boxer dog (Luna)

2 - Cats. One adopted like civilized people (Mina). The other found in my backyard as a 4 week old kitten (Renfield). Gold star for if you can guess the connection with the names of my cats

1 - Ball python. (Basil)

1 - pre-teen boy.

1- 6 year old girl.

RL mounts:

1 - Chevy Cobalt. It has 4 wheels and still runs. I am content with it.

I haven't leveled up my riding skill yet to have a flying mount.

Edited by LCSscallywag
  • Like 2

we have fishes and chickens. All our other pets died from old age (2 cats, a million guinea pigs, 3 rabbits, a turtle, a hundred hamsters, half a billion guppies, some chickens, 2 mice, some frogs, a lizard)

I had 65+ quails when I was 5. The eggs were really nice. Shame my Jack Russell dog got into their pen one day while we were out. The massacre of 65 quails in your garden and a dog with a bloody mouth was quite epic for me at that young age!

My mum and dad still have plenty of dogs, sadly I decided to have kids instead of a pet, should have got a pet first! Nevermind I'll get one eventually!

Edited by Peelyon
  • Like 1

Sadly I can't seem to pop a picture of my dog up on this, really doesn't want to do it!

I have a collie x alsatian called Cosmo... he likes to create as much mischief as possible and is pro at opening doors, drawers and does not like dog food.

My mount is a fiesta, nuff said. I once had a nicer car but it got stolen :(