Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Charkylol

[Saurfang][A] <Incentive> Recruiting

2 posts in this topic

Incentive is a semi-hardcore PvE guild located on Saurfang-Alliance. We are striving to fully complete heroic mode raids starting next week and are looking for exceptional players to help us clear them. We are currently 7/7 N and 1/7 H. 

Our raid nights will be from - 
- Mondays: 7pm - 10pm Australian EST (Normal Clear)
- Wednesdays: 7pm - 10pm Australian EST (Progression)
- Thursdays: 7pm - 10pm Australian EST (Progression)

We prefer our members to be active within the guild partaking in general chats via Discord or running guild group Mythic dungeons.

Class Recruitments - 

Shadow Priest - High
Rogue - High
Marksmanship Hunter - High
Fire Mage - Medium
Any Exceptional Ranged Dps 

If you are interested in joining send an recruitment application to the guild website (http://incentive.guildlaunch.com/) or send an add to me or one of the other officers on battle.net to discuss joining us for a trial.
Charky (Officer) - Charkylol#1808
Carthonoc (Guild Master) - SpoonOfLies#6176
JiveJelly (Co-Guild Master) - JiveJelly2#1994

Reformatted title.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By platinumwolfe
      Guild Info:
      [Emerald Dream][A] <Scrub Squad> is a casual raiding guild, currently at 7/7H 3/3N 2/3H. We need a few more solid people to start Mythic!

Raid Times:
      Our raid nights are Tuesday/Thursday from 8-12pm eastern.

We're looking for people wanting to have fun while raiding and downing content. - No stress.
      We are looking for ranged and melee DPS for Mythic Progression.
      Also we run Mythic + all week and have several groups downing 11's and 12's. We hope to get up to 15 soon! 
      Currently looking for:
      Tanks: No demand
      Melee DPS: Low demand (Warrior, Havoc, Windwalker, or anyone exceptional)
      Ranged DPS: High demand (Mage, Hunter, Shadow Priest, Warlock, anyone exceptional)
      Healers: No demand
      We're at 19 members looking to get a few more to sit around 20-23. New members should be ilevel 860+ but that's not firm.

About Our Current Members:
      Most have extensive raiding backgrounds, and some come from previous hardcore raiding guilds. We're looking for a casual environment for less stressful and more fun raiding.

What Want In Members:
      Reliable - At least 80% attendance
      Friendly - fun loving!
      Self-motivated - players who can look up boss fights and class information on their own. With limited raiding time we can't afford to spend it all explaining boss mechanics multiple times.
      Chill - we're not looking for people who cause drama or place blame on people for failure.
      Attitude - Don't be a jerk, not just to guildies, but to everyone.
      Mature, Thick skinned - we can say some pretty offensive jokes.
      Ideally skilled - but that's something that can be helped.
      On the Emerald Dream server, or willing to transfer. For running Mythic raids, players have to be on our server.
      Feel free to pop into our recruitment discord to talk to an officer or leave a message! 
      https://discord.gg/y6ArYFU
      Battletag -  Wolfe#1468

• By Terrors
      <Anger Management> are now recruiting!
      [A] [EU] [Tarren Mill]
      Raid times (server)
      Wednesday - 20:00 - 22:00
      Friday - 20:00 - 23:00
      Sunday - 19:00 - 22:00
      We are a small guild of raiding/progression focused individuals who seek like minded people to join us! Despite the name, we are a friendly and mature guild. Our members have varied backgrounds, from Vanilla raiders, to people who started playing in Legion. 
      We are currently 6/7 HC and we are pushing for Heroic HOV and eventually Nighthold  in the next 1 to 2 weeks. Our immediate requirements are as follows:
      •    Ranged DPS – 850+
      •    Healers – 850+
      •    Exceptional DPS. 
      However we are open to all applications, also Anger Management and our team are happy to help any people who are wanting to progress into raiding. 
      We have our own Discord channel which we use to communicate whilst raiding therefore a working headset and microphone is required. We also do Transmog runs, Mythic+ dungeons and PvP. 
      So, if you're interested in becoming Angry with us, add me on Battle.net (Dab#21625) and I'll have a chat with you in game. 
    • By Sese
      EU Alliance - Silvermoon

WHO WE ARE:
      <Legio Noctis> is a group of experienced raiders looking to rebuild a raiding core from what's left of a fallen mythic-guild, and is therefore currently recruiting HEALERS and DPS to our core, for ToV HC progress. (Obviously aiming for Mythic)

CURRENT PROGRESS:
      Emerald Nightmare - Normal 7/7, Heroic 7/7
      Trial of Valor - Normal 3/3, Heroic 0/3 (Not yet started progress.)

RAIDTIMES:
      We raid every Thursday and Sunday from 19:00-22:00 server time.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
      1). A good attitude: Be friendly. Flaming or other toxic behaviour will not be tolerated.
      2). Effort: Work on constantly improving your play. Don't be a slacker.
      3). Consumables: Legion flasks, food & pots are required. Runes are not necessary.
      4). Voice-chat: Discord.

HOW YOU GET IN TOUCH:
        (Guild Master)
          Ingame: Sanchef
          Battle-Tag: Milant#2296
        (Me, Officer)
          Ingame: Sese
          Battle-Tag: Nikko#21697

Hit one of us up and come for a trial raid at first upcoming raid day.
      --- Or you can CLICK HERE! to directly sign up for ToV HC this Sunday with OpenRaid!
      Sese - Silvermoon
      Edit: Fixed link.
    • By walsefuse
      <Get Good> is currently recruiting for its mythic progression team. We are a newly formed group that already cleared mythic content in the past and is now looking for hardcore dedicated players looking to push into mythic with us. We are 7/7 H EN and 3/3 N ToV. We are looking for higher parsers and players that always want to push themselves to thier max potential. We are on proudmoore.

Raid times: Friday-Saturday 5-9 server time. (8-midnight est.)

Healers: Resto shaman and druid and Holy paladin

DPS: All ranged (though all exceptional players will be considered)

If interested add on bnet : Walsefuse#1219 Luheg#1390 or Matt#18255
    • By Leash
      Hi all, 
      I just started a new guild in alliance <Azerothian> to meet with CASUAL players who would enjoy the HARDCORE contents including keystone+ and Mythic raids.
      I am 873 hunter and have completed EN (N/H) and TV(N). 
      <Keystone+ and Mythics>
      Considering the server population, my first goal is to socialize with as many people as possible within our server to form a strong keystone+ groups (higher than 7+ at least) then hopefully transfer to Mythic guild naturally. 
      <Schedule>
      I have 8 to 5 job and a baby, so my playtime is very limited. I play from 11pm to 1am each night (CST) and bit more on weekends. Since I am not a big fan of PUG (just because of all the hours sitting in front of summon stone), I am hoping to recruit late night gamers. 
      7pm - 9pm+ (HST)
      8pm - 10pm+ (AKST)
      9pm - 11pm+ (PST)
      10pm - 12am+ (MST)
      11pm - 1am+ (CST)
      12pm - 2am+ (EST)
      The days are not finalized. 
      <Expectation>
      Considering the population and so many guilds in the alliance, I know recruiting might be almost impossible but hey, I just want to give it a shot. So please bear with the slow progression at the beginning but if you are interested, I am very excited to connecting with you.
      Please request to [Azerothian] at the very bottom of guild search or whisper Leash for any more details. 
      Thanks,