FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
c313

Ullr's Feather Snowshoes. Sidewinders?

So as you may, or may not know. Ullr's Feather Snowshoes ( Equip: The remaining cooldown on Trueshot is reduced by 1.0 sec each time you cast a damaging Shot. ) only works with, Aimed Shot, Marked Shot, Multi-Shot and Arcane Shot. As many people first assumed this would work with ALL damaging shots. I doubt anyone would read that description and assume it only works with those 4. Now I personally don't mind it working only with the 4. I do however mind the fact if you spec into Sidewinders it does NOT work with it. The main issue here is the fact you lose Arcane and Multi-Shot. 2 of the only 4 abilities it works with.

Now onto my main question. How do you guys feel about Sidewinders and this? Do you think it should work with these boots? I personally feel they should. You're sacrificing 2 of the only 4 abilities this works with when you spec into it. It is still a fantastic Legendary none the less. Just feel this is either a bad design choice, or possibly an oversight? 

Edited by c313

Makes perfect sense to me, Sidewinders isn't a Shot, hence it doesn't proc the legendary. That's what you sacrifice by speccing into it.

It probably still turns out as overall DPS gain, but would be interesting to see comparative sims with Piercing Shot.

On that note, Explosive Shot and Piercing Shot probably proc it as well. Interesting if Binding Shot does lol.

Edited by Iridar

Snowshoes makes you a trash clearing GOD in early mythic + where you're doing huge pulls. You can have Trueshot up for every single pull if you opt to run piercing shot. Just hit trueshot, multi marked multi marked multi marked until they're stacked then use piercing with 100 focus and you'll burst higher than basically every class other than a WW monk.

1 hour ago, Niix said:

Snowshoes makes you a trash clearing GOD in early mythic + where you're doing huge pulls. You can have Trueshot up for every single pull if you opt to run piercing shot. Just hit trueshot, multi marked multi marked multi marked until they're stacked then use piercing with 100 focus and you'll burst higher than basically every class other than a WW monk.

guy-vomiting-rainbows-i0.jpg

Edited by Iridar

Only issue is it legit only works with the 4 mentioned, Aimed Shot, Multi-Shot, Arcane Shot and Marked Shot. Would assume it would work with shots such as Piercing and Bursting but alas it does not. I just wish they had it work with Sidewinders as well.

Edited by c313