Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad

Diablo 3 Wizard Guide released

1 post in this topic

We have just released a Wizard class guide, focused mainly around the proper talent builds, runes and gearing to be used in Inferno content. The guide also offers information about how to efficiently level up a Wizard, as well as various other useful pieces of information.

This is the first Diablo guide that we release, and we will decide whether or not to release more based on the reception that it receives.

As always, we are very keen to hear your feedback.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Barbarian Frenzy/Thorns with LoN
      By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Barbarian Frenzy/Thorns build with LoN set.
    • Diablo 3 Chinese Microtransactions Detailed
      By Realbookwurm
      East, Always... into the East. -Marius in Diablo II

Well an interesting piece of Free-to-Play Diablo culture has just crept into our collective laps! 

I would imagine that many Diablo 3 players, such as myself, are extremely curious about the "other" Diablo. The other Diablo is the totally Free-to-Play version made for China. Many of us have heard the tales of being able to buy Stash space, or a set of crazy Wings. Well, Reddit user Apspd has managed to provide the Diablo community with some detailed pictures of the mythical shop. 

What will probably strike many readers is the radically different look that most of the cosmetics have from those we have here in our Diablo. The wings and pennants and portrait frames look foreign (sorry) and interesting. Always the allure of what you cannot have I suppose.

The original Reddit thread can be found here and I have linked the albums containing all the images below. 

Wings
      Stash and XP Boost
      Pets, Pennants and Portraits Oh My!

So what do you, the reader, think about these transactions being offered? Would you happily throw money at the screen to have this option? Let us know in the comments below!
    • Diablo Team Members Have Their Five-Year Anniversary Swords Made Into 2.4.1 Transmogs
      By Realbookwurm
      What do you get for five years of service at your job?

I have often praised Blizzard for being a company with an outstanding culture. Not just you, the great community that have formed around the company, but also their internal culture. One great example of this is their years of service program which rewards long-term employees with unique and iconic items. 

Nevalistis
      In 1996, we began a long-standing Blizzard tradition. For those who don’t know, Blizzard awards Legendary swag to employees for their years of service. The most iconic of these awards is the 5-Year Sword, an honor that many members of the Diablo team have earned in their long tenure. (Source)  
      The Diablo team have managed to make this particular tradition even more epic, and have committed two unique transmogs to the Diablo game in Patch 2.4.1. Those two unique transmogs are modelled on the swords given to members of the Diablo team. 

The transmogs seem quite rare according to the post, and sound like they only drop from the person who was actually given the sword in real life. Considering the entire Diablo team can be slayed in game, it is easy to figure out where to get the drops, if you're lucky enough.

You can head over and read the full post here. 

What do you think about this tradition, or the idea of the Transmogs that are now a part of Diablo? Let us know in the comments below! 
    • Demon Hunter FoK with Legacy of Nightmares
      By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Demon Hunter FoK build with Legacy of Nightmares.
    • Wizard Energy Twister Tal Rasha
      By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Wizard Energy Twister Tal Rash build.