Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ancient Spirit - Emerald Nightmare. Is it a hidden boss ?

2 posts in this topic

Hello guys, 

I was wondering about a flying spirit in Emerald Nightmare. I saw that spirit on my mini-map as friendly NPC when my friend and i try to check the crystals. There is a crystals that switch u to Nightmare. This will allow you to attack friendly NPC. However, this spirit '' Ancient spirit'' is not reachable. I still not understand what happen there. I check some websites but there is no information at all. 

Not sure what it is, but perhaps this will be revealed to be significant to what the Heart is whispering about. Can't wait to find out what it is!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cabony
      Do it For Practice is recruiting on Stormscale EU, Horde side.
      We are a group of people that have been clearing content since release and are looking for mythic progression now. For this we need to fill up some gaps in our roster since mythic requires more people. We formed a new guild with all the best people we know and are cleaning out Normal and Heroic difficulties on the same day, within a couple of hours!  
      This will always happen on Wednesday evening 7:00 server time. While we were progressing we were also raiding on Mondays Tuesdays and Thursdays, but this will be decided once we start progressing on mythic again.
      Besides normal raids we also have regular mythic+ groups going. If you enjoy mythic+ but raiding not so much, you can also apply, we do enjoy more than just raiding content.
      The age requirement will be 18+. All of us are 20+ currently, I am 26 myself.
      We currently need at least one more tank, druid/warrior/dk/paladin. One or two good healers and a couple of amazing DPS. Having more than one playable spec is extremely valuable here! Please be at least 855+ before you apply, we are not a boosting company. However we do have a social rank, if your friends wish to join as well.
      Add Matthijs#2267, IGN = Cabony
      Still looking for some great DPS and a good healer or 2 to make our roster complete. We killed Nythendra Mythic yesterday.
    • By Narii625
      ABOUT US
      We are a very social guild LFM for progression/semi-casual raiding and leveling. 
      When we say "semi-casual," we mean that we raid two days for three hours, can laugh about a wipe but are still serious about progression. We plan to do Normal raids (not for long) before going on to Heroic and Mythic.
      New players and all levels welcomed. We are VERY new player and new role friendly and have a few new players in the raid group already. We will work with you and get you trained up. So don't worry! 
      We do have some PvPers and an experienced RBG leader so PvP isn't out of the question.
      We're almost always on Discord and we joke around a lot. Some jokes aren't appropriate so keep that in mind. (Recommended 18+)
      Currently we are using the EPGP system ( The addon EPGP (DKP Reloaded), EPGP Lootmaster, DBM, and GTFO are required to be downloaded and kept up-to-date on raid nights.
      Fridays & Sundays 8pm - 11pm PST. (10pm - 1am Server Time.) NOTE: Flasks, foods, potions, and enchants will be provided for raiders on a first-come first-serve basis. People who contribute to the guild bank will also have preference. Guild repairs provided on raid nights. Trials will be provided with the aforementioned items if we can spare them after the main raiders. CURRENT PROGRESSION
      Emerald Nightmare, [7/7N] [3/7H] OTHER EVENTS
      Saturday is for Mythics/other events. Though we do stuff throughout the week. Most of us have work or school so it depends. We have an event coming up on 10/25 (Saturday) for the release of patch 7.1 Return to Karazhan! WHAT WE HAVE ROOM FOR**
      Shadow Priest Balance Druid Mage Elemental Shaman **In order of what we need the most!!
      If you are interested please fill out the application on our website!
      In-Game Name: Sylarii, ID: Narii#1891
    • By Nivalia
      Primal Might is looking for members. We are a heroic raiding guild. We are looking to add more people to our guild for raiding. We are currently 7/7N and 1/7H in Emerald Nightmare. We are specifically seeking ranged dps and healers at this time.
      We raid from 8pm - 11pm server (Eastern) time Mondays and Thursdays. If interested send in game mail to Nivalia-Exodar or respond to this thread for more info.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.
    • By Sinnox
      Progression: 7/7 EN N (1/7H) Lead
      Faction: Horde (Lok'tar Ogar!)
      Schedule: Raiding Tuesdays/Wednesdays (occasionally Thursdays) 7pm EST to 10pm or later EST
      Classes/Specs Needed: 2 Healers, 3 DPS (Casters preferred but still apply)
      If you have parses of fights from raid bosses please link them in your whispers to myself or any of my officers! You will have priority if you can provide proof of your talent
      Arms/Fury Warrior
      Affliction/Destruction/Demonology Warlock (High Need)
      Windwalker/Mistweaver Monk
      Enhancement/Restoration Shaman
      Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage (High Need!)
      Shadow Priest (High Need)
      About us! :Born and built from the ground up on Deathwing, having earned the level 25 achievement when it was current (Some care about that lol). We're a very laid back guild, always a place to go have a great chat without worrying about toxicity. Active members always helpful and a pretty humorous atmosphere. When it comes to raiding we are a dedicated serious raiding team aiming to eventually push towards mythic, but we also aim to have a good time when on farm runs or practicing. Depending on the circumstance we will also put forth an effort to gear up newcomers and down some bosses and get some loot! Also welcoming just regular members who want a home! All are welcome!
      What next? :Give us a try! Contact Sinnox#1475 or Raer/Sinnox or Mckynzie, on Area 52 or just PM me! Any of us will set you up with an invite! Or if you have any questions by all means go ahead!
    • By Unbreakalbee
      [H] [US - Skywall] <Southern Hospitality> [7/7N] [0/7H]
        We're are a very close guild, the core has been raiding together for a while now. First name basis around here  We cleared normal Emerald Nightmare last Monday as a full guild group. Staring out Heroic Progression. Starts next Wednesday During the week we run our mythic plus runs for quick and easy gear.   Looking to recruit Dps - ranged or melee (were even right now) 1 Healer ( always could use more)    Raid times  Wednesdays 8-10:30 est pm Monday 8-10:30 est pm Saturday normal ALT raid    Requirements  Flasks Food Runes Curse voice Vocal Be 15min early to raid start Boss mods   Any questions don't hesitate to message me    nightgunner#1901